Chapter 21

(What Camille looks like, pic above)
I had told Camille I loved Damon and it was true. Sort of. I don't know. All this stuff about Damon, Stephen, and Jack had me confused and I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should just raise Clary (that's what I decided to name my baby if it was a girl) on my own and they could all help at some point. Or maybe I could just ask Bella and Edward what I should do. They had dealt with something like this. Jacob had loved Bella but so did Edward. She picked Edward. They got married, had a child together named Renesmae and now Renesmae and Jacob were married and about to have their first child together. Only thing different is Bella was still human when Edward got her pregnant and me and Stephen are both vampires. They didn't live far from here. I could easily go see them and be back before anyone knew I was gone.

*************************************

It didn't take me but 30 minutes to get to Edward and Bella's. I went to their door and knocked. Edward answered the door.

"Hi Edward."

"HI ummm... who are you?"

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I"m Railynn and I was wondering if you and your wife could help me."

"Sure. Come on in."

He lead me to a beautifully decorated living room where Bella was sitting on a couch. I sat down in a chair across from the couch and he sat down with Bella.

"Bella, this is Railynn. She was wondering if we could help her."

"Sure. What do you need Railynn?"

"Well you see this guy turned me into a vampire a few months ago. I then met these other vampires. From then I became best friends with one, an ex girlfriend of another and caught in a love triangle with two others. I like Damon, Jack still has feelings for me and I am pregnant with Stephen's baby. Thing is i have no clue what to do."

"Wow. Seems like you are having the same problems me, Edward and Jake had only a little different. So to solve this I am going to ask you a few questions about you're feelings for each. Let's start with Jack. You mentioned he still had feelings for you. Do you have the same feelings toward him?"

"No. I mean I did but they're not as strong as my feelings for Damon."

"Ok so it's pretty obvious who you wanna be with. Let's talk about Stephen and the baby. How far are you?"

"2 months I think."

"Ok. Have you told Damon, Jack, or Stephen?"

"Yea. I've told Stephen and Damon but Damon doesn't know it's Stephen's and Jack doesn't know about it at all."

"Ok. So the best way to solve this is to tell Damon who's baby it is and ask him if he still wants to raise it with you. If he does stay with him. He is obviously the one you love. If he doesn't you will have to choose between Stephen and Jack which is going to be hard. But no matter what always make sure you are happy with you're decision. I'll keep in touch with you in case you need anymore help or just wanna talk."

She then handed me a piece of paper with a two numbers on it.

"Here is my number and Edward's just in case I don't answer because I will more likely always be with him."

"Ok. Thank you so much. I'll tell you how it works out. Bye."

"See ya Railynn."