00 - Prologue - Fallon's Point Of View.

Today is the same as any other day before it. I wake, eat, listen to my father constantly complain about how I was born mateless and then go to school.

Being born mateless is not lonely, You find out your mateless by your wolf. My wolf has no connection with any other wolf. I have a closed connection is was the elder calls it. Because I'm mateless I can be mates with whoever I want. I can even have no strings attached relations and not have to worry I'm betraying a mate.

I pushed myself out of bed and pulled on my outfit for the day, jeans and a sweater. I got downstairs to hear my father complaining about it still.

"I'm an Alpha. Why was I cursed with having a mateless child, What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing father, it happens." My brother Marcus said bored. Marcus gets the pack because I can't have it, simply because I'm too submissive for the lead role of Alpha.

"Good-morning, Father, brother, mother," I said quietly walking to the fridge to grab an apple.

"Good morning baby boy, how's school going?" my mother asked hugging me.

"Fine I guess, I aced my math test," I mumbled.

"If only you could ace finding a mate." my father said matter of factually.

"I know father I'm sorry----"

"Ryker! You apologize to your son right now." my mother said hitting my father with a dishtowel on the back of the head.

"Sorry Fallon, I didn't mean it."

"No father your right, if only I could find a mate, maybe I would be worth something to someone then."

"Fallon I didn't mean it like---"

"I have to get to school."

I grabbed my beg and ran out of the door. Gosh, my morning always went like this, but I had gotten used to it. I guess you just become used to the constant complaining. I waited for the school bus and sat with my best friend Atlas, his parents are Alpha and Luna. His older brother already had kids and is and alpha as well.

"Morning Fall, How are you?"

"I'm Alright, How are you Maps."

" Gosh, I wish you would stop calling me that, I get that my mother named me after a book of maps but you know it's embarrassing."

"Sorry but not sorry Atlas."

We got to the and split into our different classes. This year was going to be such a bust. I just knew it. There was no way I was going to make it threw the year without something going wrong. Looking at my schedule I knew all my fears were right. Something would go wrong this year.

Math

English

Lunch

History

Parenting (For submissive's classroom #134 | For dominant's classroom # 138 )

Home time.

I always walked home, yeah, it was sort of a long walk but it was good for me. The school was on the edge of Alpha Dawson, Atlas's Father's land and my father's land. Our fathers didn't get along one hundred percent of the time but they got along enough for a treaty to remain standing. I was grateful for that because it meant I could still attend school with my friends.

I walked up the porch and inside just in time to hear the words.

"I'll agree to that, Your son, will he agree?"

"No, but its what's best for Fallon."

I took that time to walk into the kitchen. I saw him. Alpha Cillian Demetri. My father & he got along well but didn't speak.

"What's best for me?"

"I have made a deal for you to be mated to Alpha Cillian, He had agreed. He gets his heir and you get a mate, It's a win-win for you both." My father said proudly.

"It is not a win for anyone but you, father."

"Why do you say that?" Alpha Cillian said looking annoyed.

"It's only a win for my father because you have a mate, sure she rejected you because she loved some else but I was born without a mate, I don't want someone else's mate. End of story. I reject this whole thing."

"Fallon you have no choice, I already signed the agreement, and that's that. End of story!"

"I hate you. and I will never love you." I screamed pointing at Alpha Cillian.

That was the day my father signed my fate away to an Alpha I could never love.