f o u r t e e n

Jack;

Last night. I was so angry at Kali because if I'm being honest, she hurt my feelings saying that. I knew we weren't the best of friends, but I thought we were something. I tried texting her last night but she never replied. Did she give me a fake number? Did she forget to reply? All these thoughts are running through my head I forgot Madison was even sitting next to me. "Jack. Jackkkk" I hear Madison say and snap out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry i was just thinking." "I was asking if you wanted to go eat lunch somewhere?" She said a and smiles at me. Her smile. It's so cute. I could look at it all day. "Yeah, where do you wanna go?" "In an Out?"  We grab our stuff and I grab my keys off the counter and go get in the Jeep.

Kali;

Tyler and I are sitting in In an Out drinking are milkshakes talking about what movie were gonna see. "I really wanna see Finding Dory, it comes out this Friday!" I say a little to excited. "Your cute when your excited." Tyler says and makes me blush a light pink. I hear the bell on the door signaling someone walked in. We both looked up to see who it is and its Jack and Madison.....Jack sees us and walks over to us. "Hey guys how's it going?" He asked "nothin much man just drinking our shakes." Tyler says. I notice Madison comes back with their food. "Oh hi Kali! Whose this?" She asks. "I'm Tyler, and you are?" He asked. "I'm Madison, Jacks girlfriend." " So Jack, are we gonna sit here." "Oh- no we're gonna go sit in that booth over in the corner." He says rather quickly and walks off. I see Madison frown but quickly smiles an says "well it was nice meeting you Tyler and great seeing you again Kal." She smiles and walks away.

I could feel jacks eyes on us as we left the restaurant. Me and Tyler just continue to walk up and down the sidewalks because it's only 2 and we have the rest of the day to do whatever. I feel Tyler wrap his arm around me and grab my hand. I blush and let out a small giggle. "So what would you like to do for the rest of the day?" He asks me. "Well we could go back to my house and watch a movie or something like that." I said. I'm a little scared to bring Tyler over because I've never really had a boy over except Jack, but that was forced. "Yeah that would be great, let me text my mom and let her know where I'm going." We continue to walk until we get to his 2012 silver mustang.

We get to my house and I see my mom in the kitchen. " hey mom, this is Tyler, the guy I told you about." I say and she smiles and shakes his hand. "Hi, I'm Beth, it's so nice to meet you." She says and smiles. "It's nice to meeti you to." "Well mom were gonna go upstairs and watch a movie, just holla if you need me." I jog up the stairs quickly so I can check make sure my room looks good. I see a pair of underwear on the floor and I quickly toss it in the dirty close. "So, what movie do you wanna see?" Tyler asked "welllll I kinda wanted to watch High School Musical." I said and smiled like a little kid. "Your such a kid, but a cute one might I add." He says and tickles me. "Ahhh stopppppp pleaseeee!" I kick and playfully punch his shoulders. I fell back on the bed because I tripped over my feet. "I'm literally gonna pee myself if you don't stop." I laughed. He quickly stopped tickling me and burst out laughing. " I didn't know you were that ticklish, I'll keep that in mind." He said and smirked. "Let's just put the movie in."

4 hours later....

It was about 6:30 when we finished watching all three movies. I sang every song because I just love those movies. Tyler goes home after the movies are finished. I go downstairs to see if my mom is still up, I know what your thinking its 7:00? Well my mom wakes up at 4 and has to be at work by 5:30, and surprisingly she is still up. "Hey mom, why are you still up?" "Oh I'm off work tomorrow." She says, wow first time ever my moms off on a weekday. "Oh that's great! Maybe we can hang out tomorrow you know?" "That would be lovey dear, now go wash up, you have school tomorrow" she says and kisses my forehead.

I walk up the stairs and grab some towels for my shower. I wipe off my makeup and hope in the shower. After my shower, I brush, dry my hair and brush my teeth. I make sure to use my fave wash as well because I do NOT want my acne to come back. I change into some shorts and a tshirt. I walk over to my bed, and I notice  I have a new message from an unknown number.........I unlock my phone and read it.

"Hey is this Kali?"
"Um yeah, whose this?" I respond quickly.
"It's Madison."

----------------------------------------------
What do y'all think Madison is gonna say???  Do you ship #Jadison or #Jali????

How do you guys feel about Jack and Madison?? Let me know in the comments.

10 votes= update
5 comments= update