Chapter 1

Lucas POV 

         I woke up to my alarm clock blaring like crazy. I slammed my hand onto it, so it would stop. I got up and put on a shirt and pants, then walked to the elevator. 

         Just my luck. The girl I have had a crush on forever was standing right next to the elevator, waiting for it to open. Abby. She didn't look happy, she actually looked like she was crying.

I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me and smiled. I gave her a hug and she hugged back. "It's been a year," Abby said.

   "A year since what?" I asked stupidly.

    "Since they've been missing,"  she said looking down.

   "Oh," I said, also getting a sad look on my face.

        I looked at her sadly.  Everyone knew who they  were. They  were our parents. Our parents disappeared last year. If you didn't know, our parents are the Avengers. My father is the one and only Captain America, or Steve Rogers. When they  all disappeared, all their kids came together to live at Abby's house, Stark Tower. She ,as you already guessed, is Tony Stark's daughter.

            I hugged Abby again when, of course, someone ruined the moment. "Aw, did I miss the wedding?" Logan asked, smirking. Abby looked at him and his sneaky little smile turned into a frown. "Hey what's wrong?"

"It's been a year," she replied. Logan looked confused at first but then realized what she meant. He walked over to her and they hugged. I didn't feel jealous at all because they were literally best friends. Logan is the son of Hawkeye and Black Widow. I have to admit he is the coolest person I met. He can get any girl he wants, when he wants her. But he is a player.

    When they finished hugging Grace and Carter walked in. Grace was crying. She must have remembered. Grace walked over to Logan and gave him a big hug. Abby told me once that Grace had a crush on Logan, but I mean who wouldn't. Carter gave Abby a hug. I still didn't feel jealous. Carter wasn't really her type.

    Grace was the daughter of Thor and Carter was the son of Hulk. I think Carter has a crush on Grace but I don't really know.

   "Jarvis. Can you make us some breakfast?" Abby asked, wiping her tears,

   "Of course, Miss. Stark," the machine said. Abby surprisingly turned around and gave me another huge while crying into my shoulder. This is going to be a long day, I thought.