Neil'z Diary (Niam)

Niall's Point Of View 

"Niall, we want you to write a diary." Marc, head of management, said. I gave him an incredulous look. 

"You want me.. to write a diary..?" I was surprised, that's for sure. He nodded and handed me a pink little book with butterflies all over it. My eyes widened in shock.

"Excuse but what the fuck is this?" I asked, annoyed. I honestly could not think of a reason why they would want me to write everyday. Almost everything I do is documented already, anyways. 

"We did a toll and the fans said they want you to write about your day in this." Marc explained. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I glared at him as I slammed the book on the desk.

"I'm not doing it." I huffed. Marc slid the book closer to me, returning the stare.

"Do it for the fans." he whispered. 

I groaned and grabbed the book, opening it and grabbing a pen. Angrily, I wrote. 

Dear Diary, 

Neil here. I waz goin fur a wlk when management made me cum in. I had 2 wlk it da cold fur like an our. 

Anywayz, I came in. They gave me u. U lil shit. They gave me u, a pink and girly diary. Wtf how gay do tey think I am.

Ya soz I grabbed ur body and ripped u open, and forcefully slammed a metal object on u and liquid wnt everywhere. Dis wat the fanz want? k

stay gucci x 

I purposely spelt incorrectly, and wrote random things. I slammed the diary shut and and tossed it on the table, before crossing my arms once more and returning to my glare. Marc gave me a quizzical look.

Slowly, he picked the pink shit up and opened it, his eyes scanning over the words. I watched his every move, on the brink of snapping. When he was done reading he was done reading he slowly set the book down.

Marc cleared his throat and pulled a hanker cheif out of his suit pocket then d abbed at the sweat on his forehead. "Niall, I'm serious." he finally grunted. 

"Fine." I spat, and hastily picked the book back up. "I'll write in the damn thing." 

With that, I stood up. I walked out of the office room and slammed the door so hard the picture on the wall shook. I stomped down the stairs and into the lobby, where Liam was waiting to pick me up. 

"What's wrong? What happened?" he questioned, as he stood up. 

"Nothing, Liam. Nothing at all." I muttered.