Karma X Reader X Isogai

Requested by: Kisaragi07

Your POV

"(F/N)!" I heard two voices shouting behind me as I walked to school.

I turn my head to see the sadistic redhead dude and the cheerful dude.

When they turn their heads to face each other, they glared at each other.

"Will you two stop glaring at each other." I sighed, annoyance building up in me.

"Sorry (F/N) but Isogai glared at me first~" Karma smirked.

"No, I didn't! You are the one who glared at me first." Isogai said.

"God, if both of you are going to argue again then don't expect me to talk to y'all," I exclaimed, feeling that I might explode at them if I see them argue any longer. I knew that they had a crush on me since both of them had confessed to me at the same time however they ended up arguing, so I left without giving an answer. 

"Come on (F/N), he started it," Karma said, his voice mixed with 'hurt' and anger. 

Before I could even let Isogai reply, I responded with " Stop." and increased my pace, hoping that they will not try to catch up with me as we ascended the mountain. 

At school

"Finally. So peaceful." I mumbled.

"Ohayo! (L/N)-chan!" I heard a high pitched voice from a distance. It was Kayano.

"Ohayo Kayano.." I sighed.

"What's wrong? You seem upset." Kayano responded with a soft voice,  probably hoping it would give me some sort of comfort.

"Karma and Isogai argued again." I sat down on my seat, resting my arms on the desk while burying my head in it, visibly showing how upset and annoyed I was.

"Oh again?" Kayano sounded unamused since this was not the first time I told her about this situation.

"You know how I hate it when people argue." I sighed, burying my head even deeper into my arms.

"I know I know. It's okay. At least now you are here and I'm with you." Kayano assured me and patted my back.

"Yea. Thanks for being with me." I looked up and smiled.

"(F/N)!" I heard the two voices again. Ah great.

"Would you just leave me alone for today please," I said with irritation in my voice.

"Why are you so angry (F/N)?" Isogai asked.

"Well because both of you argued again and you two should know how (L/N)-chan hate it when people argue," Kayano said with a threatening smile on her lips with both of her hands on her hips.

Both of them looked at me and I simply looked away.

"Everyone class is starting, we will start by roll call." Koro-sensei walked into the classroom.

Kayano patted my back once again and went to her seat.

~timeskip~

After school

"(F/N)!" I heard those two sounds again as I walked out of the classroom.

Ugh not again...

"What do you guys want..." I said tiredly. 

"We are here to apologize." Isogai scratches his head while nudging Karma with his elbow. "Right Karma?"

"Yeah..." Karma said, trying to look at me in the eye but failed to do so.

"We're sorry (F/N), for arguing. We knew that you hated it yet we kept arguing in front of you. We are terribly sorry!" Isogai bowed his head down, hoping his apology would be accepted. 

"Oh alright, at least you apologized, I'll forgive you. What about you Karma?" I looked at him, wondering if he would apologize the same way as Isogai since I hardly see him apologize to anyone. Maybe I will be the first person he apologizes to?

"I"m sorry for picking a fight with him. Please forgive me." Karma said awkwardly, looking on the ground.

"Alright, I will forgive you too." I smiled.

Isogai and Karma seemed relieved after seeing my smile.

"(F/N)... you haven't given us an answer to our confession yet, " Karma said.

"Right, my answer," I said, remembering I have not given them an answer.

"Do you have feelings for either of us?" Isogai questioned.

I nodded as I started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Then please give us an answer."

(There will be two endings so you guys shall CHOOSEEE. XP)

Karma's ending

"I'm sorry Isogai...I have feelings for Karma," I said trying not to hurt Isogai's feelings.

"Oh...it's okay. I'm happy that you found your happiness." Isogai smiled.

"I'll go now. Stay happy!" Isogai smiled once again and waved me goodbye as I did the same.

"My dreams have finally come true!" Karma exclaimed, embracing me into a tight hug.

"Yeah yeah be thankful that you're the one who I have feelings for, " I said jokingly.

"I'm glad that you have feelings for me (F/N)," Karma said softly and leaned in for a kiss.

Of course, I would not reject that.

My face flushed red after the kiss as I shyly avoided eye contact with Karma.

"That's an uncommon sight of (F/N) being shy~" Karma smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face you dumbass." I blushed even harder.

"Shall we go on a date?" Karma smiled.

"Hmm...okay," I said and pecked Karma's cheeks.

Isogai's ending

" My answer is Isogai. I have feelings for him," I said closing my eyes.

"M-me?" Isogai pointed at himself.

"Yes."

"Aw...I thought you would choose me but I'm happy for you." Karma sighed.

"I'm sorry Karma..." I said quietly.

"It's okay (F/N). Now I won't disturb you two love birds." Karma smirked and rubbed my head.

I blushed the moment Karma said 'love birds'.

"Honestly, I didn't expect that you would choose me but now that you have, I'm the happiest man alive, " Isogai hugged me tightly, burying his head onto my neck.

"I'm glad that I am the person you like Isogai," I shyly said, hugging Isogai back.

"My mom is going to love you so much," Isogai said and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you (F/N)."

"So do I. "

I'm sorry if this one-shot is crappy ;---;
but I hope you guys like it :)
And sorry for the slow updates :"D

~Vick