**Edited- Chapter Five ❀

In the watty awards please drop a vote& comment! xxx

Maya's P.O.V

I felt like I was in a fairytale and Noah was my knight in shining armour, he had me hypnotized. Never had I thought I’d meet a guy who was as perfect and down to earth as him. We shared similar hobbies, we had the same plans for university and best of all he was super hot and he actually liked me!

Zane was starting to fade away; he was nothing but a black and white memory now. I couldn’t believe that all these years I’d been wallowing over Zane. It was so foolish, Noah had been right in front of my eyes the whole time. Zane and I would be still be friends, best friends of course, but accepting that we would always remain just that was so much easier now that I knew that Noah liked me, it made it a lot easier for me to move on with my life.

Noah made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, something Zane never did. I’d always had a little crush on Noah but with his reputation and everything, I hadn’t gathered the courage to speak to him in case he was as much of an ass as his rep led me to believe. But he wasn’t, I was so glad that he proved my assumptions wrong.

Have your emotions for a person ever left you speechless?

Does it feel as though your heart is racing so fast you’re certain your heart will explode out of your chest every time they walk past?

Does their smile make you feel head over heels?

When you look into their eyes do you feel captivated with a glance, do their eyes manage to amaze you even though you see them every day?

The answer to all those questions was yes. That was everything Noah made me feel and it felt so good not to have to keep these emotions bottled up inside of me because he felt the same way.

His eyes locked with mine, they were this intense shade of hazel with a light green ring around them. I felt his arms around my neck and then suddenly our bodies were pulled together, so close the only thing between us was the fabric of our clothes. I could feel the steady Thump! Thump! Of his heart and I chuckled lightly. I wrapped my arm around him too, not caring that we were in public. I bit my lip and he smiled at me.

“You’re so beautiful Maya, how the hell did I get a girl like you?” he whispered in a mesmerized tone.

I felt my cheeks blossom like two pink roses. “Beautiful?” I chuckled. “You’re exaggerating.” I rolled my eyes laughing.

He rolled his eyes back at me and traced his finger down my face. His soft touch lingered, teasing my body, it left me yearning for more. “You’re gorgeous Maya. Absolutely beautiful,” he assured me, his eyes locking on my lips. He leant forward, his head tilted slightly to the right; I tilted my head to the left leaning forward too. I could feel his warm minty breath against my lips and just as our lips brushed together...

“MAYA!” a deep husky voice called. I shrieked pulling away, my hand clasped over my heart as I tried to calm my nervous breathing.

“Oh, Zane,” I mumbled slightly frustrated. So close, Noah and I were so close to having our first kiss and Zane had to come and ruin it. I swore if Zane humiliated or mocked me in front of Noah I’d shred his baby makers into teeny tiny pieces. “What do you want?” I asked, pulling away from Noah and standing up.

“You know what, I’ve gone completely blank,” he replied apologetically. I stood there stunned, my feet planted firmly on the floor. How could he do that to me? “Noah!” Zane exclaimed. “Hey man,” he grinned.