30) Goodnight & Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Sky." a soft voice that I have known all my life and loved just as long called to me through my darkness. Darkness so thick it was tangible. I couldn't see her but I could hear her.

"Sky baby." She said and I had nearly forgotten how my mother sounded. "What are you doing my foolish boy?" She asked me.

"I don't know anymore." I answered truthfully.

"All of this madness and who, what?"

"So that they could learn mother. So that they could pay."

"Who Sky? Who is learning? Who is paying?"

"The ones that hurt you, the people that killed you." I yelled and I heard her sigh.

"Since when has blood ever paid for anything?" She said and I had nothing to say to that. How could I say anything to that? What could I say to that? "You lost your way Skylar." She said and I sighed. "You killed the men that hurt me what else do you need?"

"The world." I whispered. "You left me. And I had nothing, but the Fun House, but my games. They filled the void that you left inside of me mother. They made me more than just Skylar Carright. They made me Mr. Reaper as well."

"When is it enough?" She asked me and I remember Jake asked me something like that as well. When was it enough? Could it ever be enough? For years now the Fun House, the games has been all that I've known. It's been the only truth in my life. How does one give up their truth?

"It's never enough." I whispered.

"Sky....Sky....baby...."

"SKY!" Jade's voice accompanied a slap across my face and my eyes popped open. My head was pulsing, my leg had gone strangely numb and I couldn't move anything but my head, fingers, and toes. I took a moment to gather my thoughts and then realized why I wasn't able to move. The game I was a part of was one of my classics. I was chained down to a chair my right arm set to point the gun at the person across from me.

The person across from me was the bundle in the wheelchair that I had seen earlier. One eye swollen, lips crack, cuts, burns, other scars that I couldn't begin to think what had caused them covered ever visible spot. Jake looked like he had been through hell and if Jade had him the whole time he was gone no doubt in my mind that he had been through hell. He was tied down to his chair as well the gun in his left hand pointed at me aimed at my heart.

"What did she do to you?" I asked and he looked at me with his good eye. Jake never looked so broken to me before in his life. That arrogant pride that he always had was gone replaced with this sad broken man before me.

"Sky." Jade said and I turned to see her sitting in a chair off to the side of us. The injuries I had caused her left marks over her body. The once pretty girl that Jade had been was now scared and deformed. I looked her over looking at my handy work and she smiled. "You like Sky." She said standing up from her chair and walking over to me. She sat down in my lap pressing herself to me. "You have no idea how much I want you Sky." She said leaning over and licking the side of my face.

"Don't touch me." I hissed at her and she slapped me again. Then she ran her hand up my shirt. As she was dragging them back down my chest I could feel her nails biting into me bringing pain and blood.

"I've loved you since ninth grade Sky. Since I saw your beautiful pale skin, your silky white hair, and those deep dark red eyes. You look like a twisted angel, dressed in all black that first day that I saw you. You were my fallen angel Sky." She said combing her fingers through my hair.

"When I get out of this I will kill you." I promised her and she sighed and moved away from me. Going back to her chair and sighing.

"You know I had an epic game planned for you, my love. I had pain waiting for you and at the end win or lose you were going to have a glorious death. Then I thought. How many others have you placed in these chairs and yet you yourself have never sat in them. How many others have you asked the question to and yet you never answered it Sky? You can say the words anyone can say yes or no but until you are here. Until you feel and see what it's like to be there how do you know?" She asked me and I took in a deep breath.

"Count down your moments Jade there are few." I threatened her and she giggled a bit.

"Shall I begin the game?" She said and Jake's head perked up at the sound of that. I looked over at him and then back at Jade. She was smiling rubbing a gun of her own that she had on her lap and I wondered what she was going to do with it but it was easy. Win or lose neither of us was making it out.

"Go ahead I'm ready." I said.

"As am I." Jake said coming back to life so to say. I could see his old fire in his eyes again. Jade stood up giving a scream of glee.

"Welcome to the Fun House." She began. "I will be your host Lady Grim. The game you are about to play is the simplest of all. Pull the trigger until a bullet stops one of your hearts. When one of you is dead the chains on the other person will be released and you will be free to go where you like."

"You will be the first course of business." I said and Jake nodded.

"No matter which one of us win you doing down bitch." Jake hissed at her.

"As if I would give either of you the pleasure of killing me." Jade laughed out. "My Sky, my love, enjoy your game." She said, and then she looked over at Jake. "Jake." She gave him a sugar sweet smile that made the brand on her face twist hideously. "See you in hell." She told him and placed the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. Her blood and brains sprayed on the both of us and her body dropped to the floor.

"Ain't that a bitch?" Jake said and laughed a bit. "Guess it's just me and you Skylar." he said and I nodded. "Hey remember the first day we meant." He said.

"First grade." I said with a smile. "I was making some fat kid eat dirt for trying to pick on me and you were laughing your ass off as you watched."

"Then his friends tried to come over and jump you so I stepped in and helped you out." He said laughing already at the memory I admit I was laughing just as hard as he was.

"We kicked their asses and got sent home first day of school." I said and he nodded.

"That day on where one of us was the other wasn't far behind. Everyone thought we were an odd pair."

"That's because we were." I said and Jake laughed out again.

"True. I never asked do you think there is a heaven or hell Sky?" He asked me getting a serious face on.

"If there is we both shall burn." I told him and he nodded.

"No hard feelings right? No coming back and haunting the other?" I gave a laugh as well at that and he smiled.

"None at all." I said and both pulled the trigger.

__________________________________________________________

Other Stories of mine for you to check out

Club Murder by F2ckIDK(Updated daily) Rated PG 13 {Horror} < If you liked Death Becomes Us you will enjoy this.

The Shattered Mind Saga (completed) Rated R {Horror/ General Fiction}

Blood Prize Book #1 In The Bloody Dance Series (completed) Rated PG 13 {Fantasy/ General Fiction}

Blood Promise Book #2 In The Bloody Dance Series

L.I.E.S Book #1 In The D.E.A.T.H Series (Completed) PG 13 {Horror/ General Fiction}

Remember to read vote comment and enjoy :)