Project Baekyeol: How to Seduce Your High School Crush

Prologue

"Alright guys. Now that everyone is here, we can begin." Key shut his bedroom door. Everyone sat in a circle on the floor, Minho joining them for the first time. Chanyeol sat crises crossed with an excited grin on his face, his glasses slipping slight down on his nose. "We all know what we are here for." Everyone nodded enthusiastically. "We are going to help Chanyeol seduce Byun Baekhyun." 

"Do you already have a plan set?" Kevin asked, leaning against Kiseop. 

"Heechul and I shared ideas earlier today and we've come up with something even better then our last." Key said, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"First, we will be starting off with a full head to toe makeover." Heechul informed. Chanyeol pouted.

"What's wrong with how I look now?" He questioned, pushing his glasses up and look himself over. 

"There's nothing wrong with how you look, it's just part of the process. You should have seen what I had to go through." Taemin comforted. Chanyeol thought for a second and then agreed. Chanyeol knew if Taemin could go through it, then he could too and it was all for Baekhyun so it would be worth it. 

"We will go shopping after school tomorrow to get you some new clothes and shoes, hair supply and hair dye." Key spoke.  "Tomorrow at school, we will be watching to see how you two act around each other. And Chanyeol." Chanyeol directed his attention directly at Key. "I need you and Kyungsoo to become a little more aquatinted." He said, pushing the two together. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo then at Key quizzingly. 

"Why?" Chanyeol asked

"Because he," Key pointed to Kyungsoo,"Will be helping you with seducing your crush." Chanyeols mouth dropped.

"What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo laughed.

"It's just to make Baekhyun jealous." Kyungsoo reassured, patting the talkers back. 

"You sure Kai is okay with that?" Taemin giggled from the other side of the room. Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out.

"It doesn't matter. He did it for you, now I get to help someone else." He replied. 

"That's okay. Minho and I would love to keep Kai company." Taemin teased, pulling Kai into a tight hug. Kai hugged him back, ginning evily at his boyfriend. Kyungsoo cooed at the adorable sight, while Minho eyed the two with narrowed, but bright eyes.

"Anywho, I want you two to be spending a lot of time together at school. Walk to classes together, eating lunch together, stuff like that. It's a just in case for the back up plan to it seems true." Key smiled and walked away from the two.  

The two stood their awkwardly for a few moments. Chanyeol shifted his weight back and fourth from foot to foot. Kyungsoo cracked a smile.

"Don't be nervous." Kyungsoo placed a soothing hand on his shoulder. "This is going fun!" He whispered.