Chapter 17: Have I Made a Mistake?

Hey everybody, it's Alice! I'm trying to be a lot more frequent with my updating (I know Naomi is already doing that). So yeah! Hope you enjoy.

BTW we just uploaded a couple chapters for Hostess Club so stay on top of that! READ CHILDREN! It's good for you ;)

-

Kyoya's POV

After the club has its whole meeting dedicated to Emi's love life, I decide it would be best for me to check up on her. I'm worried about her, honestly. I know we all agreed not to intrude, but I want to make sure that Emi's in the right headspace. (and kinda intrude). I hope she's not trying to pursue Reiji as a rebound...

I step out of my limo to be greeted by the cool evening air. The Sun would be setting soon, but I knew my family wasn't worried about me. I could take my time.

Walking up to Emi's doorway, I step onto the familiar mat labeled "Kaneshiro" and ring the doorbell.

I tap my foot impatiently, waiting for someone to open the door. I can hear footsteps coming from the stairs and someone unlocking the door. When the door opens, my eyes widen in shock as I am greeted by a girl with blonde hair, who is most definitely not Emi.

She gives me a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Sena, Emi's friend. I assume you're here for her right?" she asks, and I nod.

"Yes, actually. I'm Kyoya Ootori, it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you mind if I go in and talk to her?" I ask politely.

Sena giggles and nods, opening the door wider for me to come in, and then shuts it behind her. "She's just in her room, so go on ahead. And Kyoya?" she says, looking at me.

I raise an eyebrow and she continues. "There's no need to be so formal, I think I've met you before. Don't you remember me from the Christmas party?" she asks.

I recall her introducing herself as Honey senpai's sister. "Oh, I'm sorry, my memory's a bit off. I drank a lot that night. I'll just go upstairs then," I say awkwardly, walking up the stairs and scratching the back of my neck.

I open the door to Emi's room not thinking to knock, to see her changing by her closet, in only a bra and underwear.

"Hey Emi can I talk to you about- nevermind." I say closing the door abruptly, my cheeks burning up.

Damn.

Emi's POV

Sena and I decided to hang out today after school, rather than hanging out this weekend.

"So Emi, how are you doing?" she asks.

"After everything that happened, I think I'm managing. I don't know if-" I'm cut off by the ring of a doorbell. Sena hops up to go get and and I sigh laying in my bed.

While Sena is downstairs, I decide I should change into some comfier clothes. I get up and go to my closet, undressing and getting some sweatpants and a tank top in my hands. Before I have a chance to put my clothes on, the door opens.

Kyoya opens the door and I feel like a deer in the headlights as he is a bit slow to realize the situation he's in.

"Hey Emi can I talk to you about- nevermind." he says, slamming the door. I sigh, putting my clothes on and cursing under my breath.

I open the door to see Kyoya standing there rubbing his eyes. I grab his arm and pull him into my room. "Get in here, you dork. It's nothing you haven't seen before," I say teasing him.

"I beg to differ," he says smirking, a tint still gracing his cheeks. I throw myself back onto my bed. "So what did you come here for?" I ask as he takes a seat at the edge of the bed.