Chapter 7: Friday Preparation Day

Olivia's POV...
I can't wait for tomorrow now yes today is going to be so busy but I'm happy that I've got today to sort things out I dropped Edward and Alex at their hotel with their suites and Alex's suite and then I dropped my mum and Alicia at their hotel I drove to the store where the car was coming from to make sure they had got the right times and everything I went to the cake store to collect the cake and I got the flowers Katie met me at the flowers shop she followed me to the church and she helped me do the finishing touches then we drove the venue where the after party is and we dropped the cake off and decorated the place wow it's half 12 already..

Geordie House..

Charlottes POV...
Everybody is getting ready for tomorrow we have decided to go in singles girls are going together then boys boys are waitresses and girls are helping people with drinks today we have decided to clean the house from top too bottom me and Holly are cleaning the girls room everyone has their own room..

Gary's POV...
Me Scott James and Aaron are cleaning the kitchen and living room Anna is coming round later today if the house isn't clean we may loose our house for Geordie shore for good so we have to clean it good..

Olivia's POV...
Everything is finally ready tonight me and my mum and Katie are going out for a meal before my mum gets married I've done a lot this afternoon I booked the hairdresser and the make up artist to come to our hotel before the wedding everything is sorted I can breathe for abit in this meal tonight I can not do anything..

Annabelles POV..
Me Katie and Olivia are at a meal and it's so amazing this place is so beautiful it's an amazing place lovely lights chandeliers I've never been anywhere so nice in my entire life Olivia was talking about the wedding tomorrow I can't wait to see the venue and where the after party is Edward is out with Alex tonight..

Marnies POV...
The Geordie house is clean finally me Charlotte and Holly were trying out different hairstyles for tomorrow James came up and he said girls we are having a family talk downstairs we all walked down the stairs Gary said right guys we need to find James and Sophie are partner on Saturday to have in the house for the next season Anna says we are allowed James said I don't want too I still like Liv don't I Charlotte said James your going to have to get over Liv we all think about her but she isn't coming back her and her family moved away to London they don't even live in Newcastle or Leeds anymore James stood up and said well count me out on Saturday then Gary said what and chased after James to talk to him about what he just said..

Gary's POV...
James mate I want you to come on Saturday James said it's going to be hard as Liv won't get out of my head I said I know I know I felt the same about Charlotte when we split up James said really I said really and James said you know what I will come on Saturday and I will try and meet someone new I said yeah man my James is back and we shook hands..

James's POV..
I'm going Saturday I can't wait to see what girls will be yes I can't Olivia out of my head but I need to move on somehow and the best place to do it is at a wedding yeah I can do this..

Olivia's POV..
It's time for the wedding today I'm so excited all the stuff is ready lets get this wedding started..

Charlottes POV...
The time is half 11 we are all getting ready for the wedding party we have to be their for 1 we can't be late Holly shouted why aye !!! We all shouted it back Why Aye !!