HEY HEY HEY CALLING ALL YOU PJO FANS

Yo
It's Mercedes here, and I've come here today to embarrass the pee out of ImaginePercabeth!

So, if you'll remember the last one shot I posted (it was titled "Together") (I redid it once or twice) (if you haven't read it, go read it) (I love parentheses) I was recently inquired by Charlie aka ImaginePercabeth as to whether I'd allow her to make a story out of the one shot!

Considering the fact that so far she's refused to post anything, and I've been trying to get her to post some stuff, I said yes.

So, you know the drill. Go check her out! I don't know when she's posting it, but she said she was super excited to try her hand at writing!

So, yeah!

Also, while I have you guys here, I would like it if you maybe suggested some one shots you'd enjoy seeing me write? I'll try to write them, as long as they're Percabeth, to the best of my ability. No Lemon. I only write fluff and tearjerker.

You might want to go check out my chapter titled "Author" to see what I will and will not write in the terms of fanfictions. If there's something that you want me to write, and it's not in either the "Will write" OR the "Will not write" categories, you can suggest them and I'll decide whether or not I want to write it.

DONT BE SHY!!!

Comment here what you'd like me to write!