Case 1: Voodoo Dolls part 2

Case #1 Part #2: Voodoo Dolls

Mai jumped down on her back to the bed, which was promised to her by Bou-san. He finally agreed to share a bed with Yasuhara since in this case Mai was the only woman involved. She looked up on the ceiling staring at the lights.

Mai soon heard a knock from the door. She got off the bed and went towards it. She opened it together with a smile as a greeting. It was Ryuu Tanaka.

"Taniyama-san" He said with a passive voice, he did have that passive, stoned face type of aura.

"..Yes?" Mai asked the young man.

"The dorm president wishes that you'd use this" He handed her some adorable pink shampoo bottles. "It's sweet pea" he added. "Tell him, thank you and I'll see you and him in the morning." Mai said as he stepped back and was about to close the door. "The lights will go off soon" He warned with a creepy voice scaring the young heroine. Mai nodded and closes the door. She walked towards her bed and laid the bottles near the night table.

"What's that?" Bou-san walks out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.

"It's just some shampoo, the dorm president gave it to us"

"You mean you?"

"Thanks for sacrifing your bed Bou-san!" Mai gave out a big smile to the monk.

"Of course, besides, you might end up sleeping next to Naru or worse, Lin." Bou-san paused for a while then said what was on his mind. "I'm spoiling you too much, aren't I?" Monk pulled the towel from his head and hanged it inside the empty cabinet. Mai chuckled lightly as she sat up on the bed. She crossed her legs and looked up as she was starting to think.

"Ayako usually spoils me in stuff." Mai giggled lightly and suddenly turned to the door as it was about to be opened. "It seems like you're going to rest comfortably tonight" Naru said as he walked inside and closed the door. Mai nodded, she then realized that this was an advantage for her.

What if Naru changes his clothes in here? Is Naru's pajamas still that grey one? This will be the best sleepover ever. Mai's cheek started to turn pink, Bou-san took notice of it real quick and gave out a smirk.

Naru walked over to the door once again. "Where are you going?" Bou-san asked. "To base, If forgot the lock of my bag" Naru slammed the door shut and Mai gasped.

Mai stepped out from the bed and walked over to her bag pack, she pulled out her pink rabbit pajamas. Bou-san looked over from the corner of his eyes and started to giggle silently to the side. When Mai entered the bathroom for her bath. Bou-san's smirk turned to an evil grin. He silently walked outside and searched for Yasuhara.

The SPR Director entered the room and heard the showers. He assumed that it was monk who was taking the shower inside the bathroom. He walked over to his bag, bent down and unlocked it. He sipped it open and pulled out his dark grey pajamas and placed it on the chair near him. He sat on the bed waiting for monk to finish. After some minutes, the shower noise stopped. Naru stood up and slowly approached the bathroom door. When all of the sudden the light turned off and he heard a scream inside the bathroom, it was a woman's voice, it was Mai. He swiftly opened the door and to his surprised he stepped his foot back and turned away upon seeing her face up to a light cleavage with the blessings from the moonlight of the open window. What a great way to start the case Naru thought sarcastically. Mai on the other hand was completely blinded by the shampoo earlier.

"Who's there" She tried to blink her eyes as she tried to lean forward. Naru took a step forward but ended up falling down together with the naked brunette. Naru cursed the moon for giving them light. He pulled his strength back, his face was near her assistant's face while his knee was almost between her thighs. She really is slim, I miscalculated her height. His hand was behind Mai's neck. Mai didn't realize it sooner but when she opened her eyes and absorbed the fact that her boss was on top of her naked body, she blushed and hid her inner squeals in her mind. He was about to pull himself together and turn away but the lights were finally turned on. Naru with wide eyes immediately looked away hiding his face. This is embarrassing! Mai screamed in her head as she kicked her boss of her to the side. The young director landed on his back on the cold wet floor. Mai hid her body around the bath curtain blushing shyly. Naru turned around with a tint of red on his cheeks, lying on his chest and crawled his way outside the bathroom, he noticed that someone was standing in front of him. It was Bou-san and Lin. Shit Naru cursed once again in his mind. Lin shook his head with a pinch of tease while Bou-san threw Mai a towel that he hung from the cabinet and closed the bathroom door.