the coffee shop. (billdip)

Dipper's Pov:

I woke up on my room and streched. I standed up and took a shower. I went outside the bathroom with only a towel around my waist. I dressed up in blue jeans , black shoes , a red -shirt , a blue jacket and my signature pine-tree hat.

I went to my car and drove to the coffee shop and i parked my car on the side of the shop. I closed the car door and went in the coffee shop and i fell in line.

As i was infront of the counter i saw this cute guy. He has blonde hair and a bit of brown on the end. Yellow eyes. And athletic body and a cute grin. I blushed and he smiled at me. I think hes new around here

"What may i order you today fine sir?" He said smirking at me. I blushed even more "m-may i h-have some h-hot c-chocolate p-please" i was a stuttering mess that time. His smirk widen.

I blushe even more. "Want to add something for free?" He asked. "S-sure" as i replied to him not making eye contact. "Take out or to go?" He asked again. "to go please" as i said while my blush is dissapearing.

He gave me my change and my hot chocolate. He went in the employees room and went out with his proper attire. Hes wearing a yellow sweater , black jeans and black pointy shoes. As well as a top hat , a bow and a cane. He then ended his shift.

I asked him "why are you ending your shift?". I then tilted my head. "Well my shift has already ended since its already 12 in the afternoon. Plus im your adittion to your drink. So i get to spend time with you" he said and i blushed and nodded. I went out of the coffee shop to my car and he followed.

"Wow nice car." He stated. "Thanks. It is kinda old though" i replied. I went in the drivers seat and he went in the passenger seat next to me. "so.." i said while thinking about a topic. "So?" He asked tilting his head. 'How cute!' I thought. "Whats your name by the way?" I asked him while driving. "Oh. The names bill! How about you?" He said tilting his head even more. "Dipper. Nice to meet you" i said. "Nice to meet you too"

------

I went to park my car at the side of the local park. I went outside while 'bill' followed. I sat on the fountain. "So. Are you new in town?" I asked him "yes i am. My mother decided to move here because she thought that this is a better place to live".

"Uhm. Dipper." He said with a regretful look on his face. "Yes?" I asked him. He went near me and he holded my chin. I blushed lightly as he did this. He went closer and closer until he kissed me passionately. my eyes widen but i kissed back. He smirked and pulled back the kiss.

"Why did you kiss back?" He asked and i blushed even more. I was comepletely speechless. I standed up and turned around. Making me face the fountain. "Can i make a wish?" I asked him. He simply nodded.

I thought to myself 'i wish that i could be with this guy forever' i then throwed the coin into the fountain. "What did you wished for?" He asked. "No telling or else the wish wont come true honey~" i said in a teasing voice and he blushed

"Hey dipper?" bill said so. "Yes?" I asked tilting my head. "Will you be my-" "boyfriend? Yes." I cutted him off and answered immeditely and he blushed before kissing me again. I kissed back.

The rest of the day was just me and bill hanging out and talking with each other. After that day , i always go to the coffee shop at 11am to buy hot chocolate and hang out with my new boyfriend

-------------------------------------------------------------

So how was my first oneshot? Is it nice? Pls tell me.

And ill update when i dont get lazy again xD

Thanks for reading and i hope you had fun!

That is all. Thank you and goodbye my dear friends! ^-^