9

Not edited x I'll edit the chapters once I've completed the book!

For the people who don't watch game of thrones, here's a short note before this chapter. There is a very popular catchphrase called "you know nothing, Jon snow"

This is all you need to know xoxo

Also, game of thrones guys! It's awesome!

Happy chapter ^^

"Burger king?"

"No"

"KFC?"

"No"

"Joey's pizza?"

"No"

"McDonald's?"

"Of course, Miss Harper. Why don't we go to McDonald's. If you crib alot, I'll even buy you a happy mean to make you happy", Daniel Knight retorted sarcastically.

"Oh Yes! I've always loved those! I had a collection of them when I was young", I smiled remembering the small penguin, ninja turtles and other cartoon collection.

"Just choose a decent venue, for god sake. Something which wouldn't embaras us in front the media", Daniel Knight answered.

"Media?", I asked in confusion.

"Yes, of course. We're not going to dinner because I'd like to take you on a date, Miss Harper-- This is my fault. I should have made this clear before", Daniel rubbed his forward in confusion. "So, answer time it is"

"So, am I finally getting answers?", I mocked.

"Yes. You are", He answered curtly. "So, as you know that media likes to keep a record of my romantic interests and that I'm seen with alot of women ruins my reputation and makes me seem like.. playboy, I suppose", He started explaining.

"But you are one", I said and then Daniel knight raised his eyebrows in question.

"Answers or not, Miss Harper. Your constant jabs are not helping in any way", He said. He pursed his lips and folded his arms.

"Sorry, my highness. I apologize in behalf of my tacky mouth which mutters true facts without control", I said and rolled my eyes.

"I like to control what media thinks about me, Miss Harper", He smirked.

"And how do you usually go about it? Shower dollar bills?", I asked. "Control freak alert!"

"What does the media think right now?", He asked.

"That we've been dating since two months "

"Exactly. A man with money, power, commitment and loyalty", He mentioned and things made sense. "I'll definitely make my way into 20 most influencing and inspiring men of the year again"

"Why me?", I asked. It was the question I've been thinking since he said that lie. "I could have been.. a stalker? A creep?"

"You don't come off as a very good stalker to me", Daniel chuckled. "You are predictably normal"

"PFFT", I scoffed. "You know nothing, Daniel Knight"

"Well, I didn't plan this all, if that's what you are thinking. I don't have time for such petty things. It was a fluke that I saw you in the crowd and the interviewer asked that question", He said. "Also, I knew that you were willing to say that lie"