The Therapist

***********

 Hello again, guys!  

So the rough draft of The Rebel is completely finished!!!!! :D WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Only three chapters (i think) after this one! Then after the Watty Awards I'll start the sequal, which will be called The Light!

  So thank you so much for all your support prayer and love!   And remember- God is always with us!!  

I love you!  

 Hope you like the chapter!  

  ~Lillian

<3  

"Elijah was afraid and ran for his life...He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die. 'I have had enough, Lord.' he said. 'Take my life; I an no better than my ancestors.'" 1 Kings 19:3a, 4b

 *******************  

  I submerged from my dream state slowly and felt the bed sheets slowly form around my resting body. Keeping my eyes closed, I smiled to myself, remembering how God is always with me, and God made me perfect in His eyes.

  Thank You, God, for being so faithful even when I sin. Thank you for making me beautiful on the inside, which is what really matters, and thank You for always being with me and guiding me at all times. And thank you for Johnny, bringing me him when I least expected it. Thank You for teaching me that the best relationships come when they don't look for them. I didn't try or plan like girls are natural at doing, but You provided everything and made sure that everything flowed naturally and perfectly- like always. And it couldn't be better any other way. Thank You, Jesus! I love You!

  I finally opened my eyes and through the window I saw the sky was the most blissful orange, marking a brand new beginning with a remarkable sunrise. The trees blew in the window, and autumn leaves danced through the tree tops, gracefully twisting and looping to the songs of the birds, singing as the sun rose up over the horizon. God was creating a symphony in nature, just for me.

 I smiled. Oh Lord, I could never run out of things to thank you for.

  "Knock, knock!" I heard a playful voice through the door.

   I sighed and smiled, "Hey Johnny!"  

 "Are you decent?" He asked. I sat up and looked down, I was still wearing the hospital gown from the night before. But another great thing about Johnny is that 'decent' means modest with all seductive inappropriate areas of skin covered, not as in if I look cute or clean. I threw the covers off, leaped out of bed, then went to the door and opened it, not caring about my hair of possible morning breath, because I knew Johnny wouldn't ether.

   Before me, Johnny grinned wide and I did the same. "Breakfast will be served in fifteen minutes." He said.

  "'Kay," I said. "Just please wait for me, I'll only take a minute."  

 "Sure thing." He said. I smiled and closed the door quietly. I then changed into my uniform, not knowing if I would be starting training again today or not. After putting on my khaki pants and white short-sleeved shirt, I went into the bathroom and put my hair up into a low pony-tail because my hair was short, down to my chin, and wouldn't go up.