Locked Away

Well for some when they're going through certain things in their lives,it may be personal and you just shut out everyone around you, and just locked away in a place of silence and sadness with your own thoughts. Its not always the best thing to do, even though it might be the case where you don't want to speak to anyone nor see anyone, but at the same time, you will be in a state where you're open to do anything. I know sometimes it can be so lonely and you feel like nobody cares nor can help you. At that point when you need someone the most to even talk to, nobody us there and it seems like nobody even remembers you because they're busy with their own lives.
At this point when all these thoughts are flowing through your mind, the devil could just put it in your mind, to commit suicide because nobody cares or stop going to church because it won't let things get any better. That's why its good to talk to at least one person, even if you don't wanna confide in them fully, but just to talk about what's bothering your mind. One of the most common types of people to use the locked away strategy are the kind of people that don't usually say much, but your voice is important, whatever it is that you are going through it can be resolved, things can get better.

People might see you and think that you have it all together,only God knows what you're going through, and its alright,this is just your testing and you will and can pass your test. So don't just lock down in room all day, not answering your phone but even through that phone call, God might be using that person to encourage you or to uplift you, even if you don't want to talk to anyone about it, just pray about, I'm sure after you're done you'll feel much better.