She rolls her eyes at me. "What's on it ?" She asks reaching for the flash drive in my pocket but I slap her hand away.
"You got it, you should know." I tell her.

"But Fury gave it to you. Why ?" She crosses her arms and gives me a suspicious look.
"I don't know,okay." I say slumping down on the cold hospital chair.

"You're lying, there's something you're not telling me." She stares at me. "Oh yeah. I guess I forgot to tell you that I got in a fight with Fury's assassin, earlier today and he threw me off a building a few hours ago." I snap at her.

"Look we should wait for Steve to get back, then we can talk. I mean, we were in his apartment so maybe he knows something we don't." I tell her while I close my eyes as the painkillers finally win against my consciousness.

********

A loud thud jolts me awake from my deep sleep.

"What's on it ?" I hear Steve's voice as I try to focusing my blurry vision.

"I don't know." Nat answers as Steve pinns her against a wall.
"Do better." Steve growls as he holds Nat's hoodie between his fists. "I only act like I know everything."She smirks.

"Guys, don't do it right infront of me." I tell them and Steve pulls away from Nat as if he had been burned.

"Besides, Fury gave it to her." Nat says and they both stare at me waiting for an explanation. I stand up and straighten my jacket. "Oh I don't know much. All I know is that Fury wanted to meet me earlier today. In deep shadow conditions." I don't mention Agent Hill because I don't want to throw her under the bus.

"We need to get out you out of here now." Steve says as he puts my beanie on my ruffled hair.
"What? why?" I asked confused as he drags me away while avoiding all security guards.

"Alexander Pierce was questioning me about you and how Fury probably put those pirates on that ship." He says and we make our way to the mall that is a street down from the hospital.

"Why are we going to the mall? And what happened to you back at S.H.I.E.L.D ?" I ask as we walk into the mall and both Steve and Nat look around the area.

He gives me a slight shrug."Lets just say that the three of us are now suspects on Fury's death and S.H.I.E.L.D is after us."

"Oh, beautiful. Not only do I might have a gorgeous assassin after me, but I also have a super secret agency after me aswell."
We reach the apple store and I put in my ear piece I made so I could have Liz with me.
"Alright,while you guys crack that thing, I'm gonna go get some food." I start walking away but Steve stops me. "You're not leaving my side." He says sternly.

"I haven't had food in my system since yesterday. Besides I've got Liz, we'll keep a look out." I tell him and hand him my phone and the flash drive.
"It's completely untraceable, I promise."He gives me a hesitant nod and I leave.

Not many people know about Liz,only the people that helped me create her, like Tony, Nat, Fury, and even JARVIS. I modified her so that she could be untraceable.

On my way to the pretzel place I snatch some sunglasses from a stand.
"Liz, call my phone."

"Yes Ms.Raven"

"Merly?" Steve answers.
"So how long will it take?" I ask as I wait in line for my pretzel.
"Less than 10 minutes, and bring us some food will you."

"Yes sir." The serum had its not so bad side effects like an accelerated healing system which means we heal at a faster rate than a human but we can't get drunk whatsoever and we have a high metabolism so we burn through a lot of calories.