three

three:

Larry's POV

I take a bite of the scrambled eggs Laurent make and almost choke on it. I quickly bring my glass of water and drink it to quench the burning sensation in my throat.

"How is it?" Laurent, who has been staring at me, ask with a smile on his face.

I no say anything, I just bring up my hand and give him a thumbs up. He fist pumped in the air, happily.

Yep, that's the reaction that warm my heart. I no want to break his heart by telling him the truth. The scrambled Egg taste like he was cooking salt and pepper with a pinch of Egg. If I no know any better I will say he trying to poison me but then no, he just can no cook for shit.

"You have cooked before?" I know, I know but I have to ask.

"Of course, I live alone. So, yeah," He say and he was looking happy with himself.

My mouth almost fly open in shock but I stop myself. He no ever taste the food he cook or he just use to the taste?

"Why you no have a maid or a cook? You a celebrity, you must no have time to do all the cooking every time, " I ask. I mean, he can no be the one cooking the actual food for himself. He would have poisoned himself long ago.

"Roy spends most of his time here, so he does the cooking," He say.

"Who?" What did he say?

"Roy. Oh, sorry. Roy is my friend, best friend actually. You'll meet him later tonight,"

"Meet him?"

"Yeah, when we go out." Laurent say.

"We're going out?" I ask and he nodded. "To where?"

"The club. We're going to celebrate your arrival in LA."

I smile up at him, "You no have to do that. Really,"

"I know, but I want to." He say. "We're going to have lots and lots of fun tonight, Larry."

He take my afro in his hand and massage it a little. It make my heart leap a little.

After I finish eating or three forks after, we spend a lot of time talking about us past and the days of growing up. We talked about how he start dancing, how he become so popular and dancing for celebrities. He tell me about his workshop here in LA and sometimes he travel to different countries to hold workshops. We talk about his childhood days, his schooling, he a graduate of the state university and I tell me I so proud of him. I really proud though.

Laurent's POV

After the whole conversation with Larry I sent him to his room to take a nap because while we were talking he kept on yawning and his eyes were drooping. But when I asked if he was feeling sleepy he said no and I knew he was lying so I told him to go anyways.

I knew he was happy to see me and wanted to talk more, I wanted the same thing I swear but I really wanted him to rest. He had flew a long distance here and must have be jet lagged, so, yeah.

I took a can of Sprite from the fridge and headed to the living room to watch TV. The first channel I tuned into, Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber was on so I decided to watch it. Ten minutes into the show, my phone rang beside me and I picked it up. It was Roy.

"Yo, Roy," I said, once I answered it.

"Hey, man, what's up?" Roy asked.

"Nothing much, you?"

"You know how it is. I'm over at Trisha's."

"Then why you calling me, man. Shouldn't you be giving her the D, right now? Or you cooling down to give her the second round? I getchu!" I teased.