Whyyyyyy are you back?

Rylan's P.o.v

The bell for class had rung a few minutes ago and there was still no sign of Ashila. Truth be told I was starting to enjoy having Ash around, she was fun, a little crazy, hilarious and not to mention a tad cute. Okay I lie. I think I'm crushing on her but she doesn't need to know that.  I mean pft details right?

 Currently I was standing in the gym alongside Eli and Tyler, while they were listening, and when I say listening I mean Eli asking questions every two seconds and Tyler laughing at him... Tyler has done a lot of laughing since Ash turned up. Hmm guess I wasn't the only one who liked having the girl around. Even Eli had piped up with the energy load and that was something considering the boy was hypo but alas somehow Ash kept up. 

so, while those two idiots where doing what they where doing I was watching the door. I promise I'm not creepy I just... I just missed her.

"Why does it look like you are waiting for someone?" Tyler butts in losing me from my thoughts.

"Duuude. He's waiting for Asssshiila." Eli sings.

"Stick a sock in it." I mutter.

"Looks like it's your lucky day. Here is the devil herself." Tyler hits the back of my head then nods to where Ash had just walked in.

"Hey sorry I'm late coach, do I get a detention or something?" Ash skips over to Coach as the whole room goes silent to watch their encounter.

"Uh no Ash... I think I can pardon you for today." He replies looking rather uncomfortable. He looks around as is looking for her guards then pales as his search comes up empty.

"Aw such a sweetheart. How kind of you." Ash says as she pats his head which earns a few giggles from around the room.

"Hm either that or he's just scared that she'll beat his ass again." Tyler leans over and whispers to me with a laugh.

"So what are we doing today?" She stands next to him looking at her feet with interest while she places her hands on her hips. 

"Well I thought we'd dial it down a notch for today-" He coughs and clears his throat. "-and just pass a ball to one another."

"She does not look impressed." Eli mutters from beside Tyler.

"It'll help with the idea of teamwork and communication." Coach tries to justify.

"Fine." Ash roles her eyes then scans the room looking for something. When she spots the three of us her eyes go wide and she points to us yelling "Hay! I'm on your team."

"Guess we don't have much of a choice now do we." Tyler playfully groans as she reaches us.

"Nope so nut up or shut up." She smiles poking him in the chest.

"And what the hell does that mean?" Eli says as he catches the ball we are to use for the class.

"It means fight me or be quiet." Ash says as Eli throws the ball at her.

"Oh. Fair enough." Eli shrugs. Ash looks towards me and throws the ball to which I catch.

"Shit." Tyler mutters as we all laugh at him for missing the ball. He turns around to go get it when all of a sudden someone else picks it up. Charlotte.

"Shit aye I thought you were gone for good." Ash mutters.

"No such luck Ash." Eli laughs.

"You better watch your mouth Ashila" Charlotte points towards Ash.

"Oh shit guys I'm so scared. Help me." Ash laughs at Charlotte's insult.

"You are insane!" Charlotte huffs to which Ash noticeably stiffens

"No fighting Ash." Eli stands alert and looks towards Ash.

"No promises Eli." Ash replies still looking at Charlotte.

"I think it would be better if you waited for the girls. I mean, they wouldn't be to happy now if you started something without them now would they?" Tyler steps closer to Ash.

"Hm naah I'm trying something different anyway. It's called toleration." Ash walks forward taking the ball out of Charlotte's hands and muttering a small "Thanks."

"What?"I turn to look at Ashila questionably with a smile.

"Really?" Eli blurts out at almost the same time.

"I bet it doesn't even last the week." Tyler then laughs

"Really Tyler. You have no faith in me whatsoever do you?" Ash hits him in the stomach.

"No not really." he relies a little winded.

"You can't just ignore me you little cow!" Charlotte screeches from behind us.

"Now that's not very nice now is it." Eli turns around and scolds.

"Don't worry Charlotte. I'm sure Ash will be back to her old self in no time a whack that pesky little smile right off you face." Tyler also turns around and laughs.

"Ugh whatever." Charlotte storms off with a huff. Spoilt little brat. The bell rings and the gym clears out.

"Come on doofus' I'm starved." Ash says as she wraps her arm over my shoulder, which looks rather uncomfortable considering I'm taller than she is.

"Is it food time already?" Eli  says skipping along side us.

____________________

"What do you mean she's trying tolerance?" Morgan laughs. We were all sitting in the cafeteria getting ready to eat while Ash went to check in to Jimmy.

"Beats me." Tyler shrugs. We were all trying to figure out what had just happened in Gym.

"I bet it's something to do with that talk we had with Rylan's mum." Ameia concludes.

"Oi but I can't believe you hit Chase, what if you got hurt Ameia?" Eli looks over to Ameia.

"Excuse me?" Ameia pauses what shes doing and looks towards Eli.

"You'r right. I'm sorry. I'm glad you hit him. I just wish I got to see it." Eli now whines.

"Yeah would have been so funny watching Morgan." Tyler say while laughing rather loudly causing the rest of us to join in.

"Hay! Leave the hair alone." Morgan shouts at Tyler as he ruffles her hair.

"Wait go back. What happened with my mum? What did you talk about?" I say still recovering from the laughter.

"First of all, you mum is the bomb dot com." Morgan puts a finger up and explains.

"Second, she is literally so fucking awesome it hurts." Ameia then puts two fingers up and explains.

"Third, I would marry that woman in an instant if she asked." Ashila pips in putting three fingers up. When she joined the table I did not know.

"What?" I practically spit out the sip of drink I just took.

"You heard me. She's hot." Ash says while the other girls hum in agreement.

"Hey, you are not allowed in that lane. I've already put my bet on you." Ameia leans over the table and hit Ash as she just shakes her head.

"Now I'm really confused. What did you talk about with my mum?" I childishly whine.

"Oh that? No biggy. She just said I wasn't aloud to hit Chase. Any of us for that matter." She says as if it wasn't a big deal.

"And you listened?" Eli asks where as she just shrugs.