Chapter 12: Sick

Elsa's POV

"Hem! Hem!" I coughed for the millionth time this morning. I was shivering and snuggled in a blanket. I looked at the mirror and I was paler than usual.

I was checking my temprature. 38°?!?! "Oh no!" I gasped. I'm sick! But I can't be. We're presenting the commercial today.

I tried my best to stand up but it was no use. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. "Breath. Just breath." I told myself. When I finally pulled myself together, I took my phone and called Jack.

Jack: Hello?
Elsa: Oh hi *coughs* I can't present the commercial with you guys. *cough*
Jack:
Jack: Elsa are you sick? Do you want me to come over?
Elsa: No thanks *cough cough* Goodluck with the presentation.
Jack: Well okay then. Get well soon.

I hung up and tried to make myself some breakfast. When I went to the dining room Anna gasped. "Elsa! You're sick!"

"Yeah I know." I said, and warmed up some coffee. She watched me for a while. "Do you want me to stay?" She asked. "No, I'm okay." She still didn't seem convinced.

"I'll call you if I need anything." I said reassuringly. "Well okay." She finally turned to the door and left for school. I was left all alone.

~~~~~~

At around 2:00 pm I got a message from Punzie.

P- Elsa! They loved it! Sad you couldn't be here :(

E- Really? That's great! I think I might be able to go to work tommorow tho. I'm feeling better.

P- Get Well Soon! :)

I was then bored for a whole hour before I heard someome knocking. I hastily tied my hair and answered it. A man with snowy white hair stood infront of me.

"Hi." Jack said, smyling shyly. I was awestruck. What could he be doing here? "H-hi." I stuttered.

His smile was so charming that it made me smile back. There was a silence. I was just staring into his blue eyes, that I only recently appreciated its beauty.

He cleared his throat and I finally snapped back to reality. "So.. can I come in?" He asked. "S-sure." I stuttered.

He went inside as I closed the door. "I got you something." He said, which made me shocked. But at he same time, really touched.

That's really sweet. I thought. "Really? What is it?" He pulled out a rose from behind him. "Get well soon." He said.

I blushed at his kind gesture. "Thank you." I took the rose and put it on the table. "Sit down." I offered, as I was looking for a vase to put the rose in.

He did as I said. "Want anything? Water? Juice?" I asked. "No thanks." He said, as I fixed the vase and the flower on the dining table.

"So what made you come?" I asked. He smiled. "Nothing, really. I just wanted to check on you. Are you still sick?"

I blushed; he was being so kind. "Just a slight fever. I should be able to go to work tomorrow."

"That's good." He said. "So, do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, pulling out two cd's. The first one was Grown ups, and the second one was Harry Potter.

"Sure. But I love both of those!" I said trying to pick one. I love comedy but Harry Potter is my favorite series!

"Don't need to pick then." He said, setting up the tv. "We'll just watch both." He smiled. "Good idea."

___

"Hahahha! Hahahaha!" I laughed uncontrollably. We were watching grown ups and it was hilarious. We were both on the couch and I was in a blanket, eating popcorn.

The movie ended and Jack turned to put on the next dvd on the dvd player. "Let me make some more popcorn." I said, taking the empty bowl and checking the cupboard.

I popped some popcorn and headed back. Jack was already sitting down waiting for me. "There you are," he said. He started the movie and the words "Harry Potter" were flashed into the screen.

"Here you go." I sat beside him and offered him some popcorn. He took a handful and the movie started.

------------

Harry was flying in his broomstick of his first ever quidditch match. "Hit that bludger!" Jack yelled to the screen. "You know they can't hear you right?" I asked chuckling.

He just smiled and we continued to watch the movie. When it ended he helped me clean up since some of the popcorn fell in the process of watching the movie.

"Thanks for coming!" I told him as he was about to leave. "Anytime. We can do this again if you like." He said.

"Sure, maybe next time." I said. I closed the door as he left and fell in my couch. Today was really fun. I didn't have a fever anymore so I could go back to work tomorrow. I enjoy very much every time I spend time with Jack.

AN: Hi guys long time no see!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. It's just school and club and reading and writing ITS SO HARD TO BALANCE BLEH. I just wanna spend my weekend reading and writing but NOPE! HAVE HOMEWORK AND RESPINSIBILITIES. Will update soon but SCHOOL!

PS: I GOT TIRED OF EDITING AGAIN. AND IT'S 2:20 AM HERE AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP BY 6 SO FORGIVE ME FOR GRAMMAR.