Let the Trials Begin

Hehe Hunger Games

It was the first day of the Olympic swimming Trials, and I was so nervous I thought I was going to die before my race. I took a deep breath and sat back in my chair. I was in a waiting area off the actual pool. I'd already warmed up so I was just waiting. I'd always hated waiting. Even before, I think. What even was before? Did it even happen? Or was it all just a lie? I shook my head, I could not be thinking about this right now. Jimmy called my name and I grabbed my cap and goggles and stood up. "You're swimming the 100 meter backstroke coming up. If you get in the top eight you're going onto the finals later tonight."
I'm not sure if this is accurate or not if someone knows plz tell me. If someone has ever been to the trials...PLEASE PM ME RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!! If you've swam in the trials...wow you're way better than me!!😁😁😁
"Ok," I breathed. "Hey," he said, "don't be nervous ok, we're all right behind you no matter what. Your parents and Ava are in the stands and I just called back home, Kaylee, (who's my other coach) told me that the whole team is watching and cheering for you. I closed my eyes and smiled. I'd honestly thought having this much pressure and this many people watching me would make me feel scared, but I wasn't scared. I was ready.