Chapter-5

Chance's POV:

I was heading to our house when I heard muffled voices. I got curious, stopped and began to listen.

"Yeah, I know. They will attack soon. I need to find money to give them or else they will kill me" I heard a voice say.

It's Dominic, I growled.

The bastard that owes me money. I looked around and saw nobody nearby. I looked at his side, he doesn't have any guards nearby.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, is he really this dumb?

"I want to ask something of your gang, I want protection from Black Roses. If you help me with this, I will help you with yours" Dominic said so, I continued to listen to him.

He was quiet for a while so I assumed the person on the other line was speaking. After that Dominic hung up, went to his car, started the engine and quickly drove away.

It annoyed me that I didn't know what the person on the other line said but, I now know this. We must be prepared for everything and anything.

I ran back to the Gang house and opened the door. All eyes were on me.

They all looked scared, I can't understand why?

I looked at Roxy, followed the direction that her eyes were in. She was looking at my hand.

Oh right, I forgot. They were bleeding.

She ran to me and examined my hands. She shook her head and dragged me to the bathroom.

She was bandaging my hands up although, she hadn't said a word since I got back to the house.

My mind was on the conversation that Dominic had. Who was the person that agreed to help? Why did they agree? Is it a he or she? There were too many questions that I forget about the camera thing.

Right now my mind is only on Dominic. We are attacking him tomorrow night and I will take extra people with me for precautionary purposes.

When I was out of my thoughts, Roxy finished with my hand.

I entered the living room and screamed, at the top of my lungs, "EVERYBODY COME TO THE LIVING ROOM, THIS FUCKING SECOND! "

All my gang members were here. They were training for tomorrow. Within the second everybody was here. They knew better to listen to exactly what I said, ESPECIALLY when I'm angry.

They all took seats in the living room, "As all you know, we are attacking Dominic's gang tomorrow to get our money back. We planned to go with a little group but, I believe that we will need more. " I informed them.

"When I was walking back to the house, I heard Dominic speaking on the phone. He knows that we will attack soon so he called for help from some other gang. I don't know if they accepted or not. But, I am not taking that risk. So, call others and we will make a plan B'', I finished and they nodded.

Some of them left to contact the others. Drew and Josh came closer to me. I gave them a confused look but, urged them to go on.

"Boss, it's about the cameras we fou- " I hushed him.

"I don't want to know about this right now. You can tell me about the dickhead who did this another time. We have some serious work to do" I said sharply. They nodded in agreement, understanding so, we began to plan everything.

Finally, after 3 and half hours of planning. We were ready for everything. Nothing will get in our way.

I went to my room and threw myself onto my bed. I don't know how but I hit my hand on the bed stand, making it sting slightly. I groaned, fuck that hurt.

I looked at them, my hands were beginning to bleed and my bandages were red. I guessed I opened my skin again but I don't care about that right now. I just want to sleep.

I'll need it.