Prologue

"Hey guys, could you meet me in front of the school when class is over?" you ask your six best friends. They nod their heads at you. You were attending First Shibuya High for your first year. You belonged to the (l/n) clan, which was very high powered, almost ruling over the Hiragi clan. Both the (l/n) clan and the Hiragi clan were big rivals against each other, not working together, so for you to be able go get into their school was a miracle. Your parents signed some kind of contract, but you didn't know what it was for as your parents never told you. Currently, you were standing next to your friends at First Shibuya who were talking like there was no tomorrow. You usually zoned out on their conversations, mainly because you didn't really care.

Suddenly the bell rings, signaling the start of classes. Everyone exchanges goodbyes except for you, you walk off right when the bell rings. You didn't have classes with your friends so you just went off. You had class A-5, which was right in the middle of all the classes. Holding your school bag in front of you, you walked but sensed someone running up to you from behind so you slightly turned your head over to see who it was. It was your white haired friend. Of course it was him, he was always the cheerful person and wanted to make sure that everyone was happy. He would always walk you to your class, which you never asked him too, he just went along with you and would talk, even though he knew you sometimes didn't listen.

"Hey! (Name)! Wait up!" he yelled from behind. You just sighed and kept walking, although it was at a slower pace. He honestly wasn't bad company. You enjoyed walking with him, even if it was just a minute. He finally caught up and stopped, putting his hands on his knees. You stopped along side of him and turned to look at him, watching his heavy breathing slowly go back to normal.

"You walk too fast (Name)." he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and made a pouting face. You cracked a small smile at him, making his face brighten up in a big smile, knowing that he made you happy.

"Sorry, but you just walk too slow." you replied, a smirk on your face. He made a hurt face and quickly put his hand over his heart.

"Ahh-" he gasped. "That burned (Name)." causing you to laugh lightly. You only showed this side of you to him, meaning he was the only one who could open up this side of you. He laughed along side of you and put a hand over your shoulders. He started walking in the direction of your class, which was around the corner and two classes down.

"Umm- Shi," you started, causing him to nod his head your way. "Umm... I'm not going to be at our spot for lunch. I need to talk to my teacher, which will most likely take up the whole lunch period." he looked at you but didn't question it. Sighing, you stopped walking, causing him to stop also and turn to you. He grabbed both of your hands and deeply sighed. You looked at him in confusion, tilting your head to the side.

"A-are you okay?" you quietly ask him, taking a step closer worriedly.

"Well... it's about you. You seem to be spacing out more often than usual. Is something on your mind? And talking to the teacher. The (Name) I know would never talk to the teachers about something. She would always go to her friends for help. What's going on (Name)?" he asked worriedly. You gasped slightly knowing he had caught on and you didn't hide it well enough.

"I-I'll tell you later okay." you look at him sympathetically but he seemed to get the message that you didn't want to talk about it. He simply nodded his head and turned to leave. But before he could disappear, you ran up to him and hugged him from behind. He stiffened for a moment but returned the hug by turning you around and hugging you back. You were about as tall as him so you had to wrap your hands around his neck. You were trying so hard to fight back tears, but one manged to escape your barrier and fall down your face, leaving a wet tear stain on your cheek. He pulled away first and noticed your tear, which he immediately frowned at and wiped away.