nine

Mark sat with Jack at lunch the next day.
He, Jack, Audrey, and Felix talked about random topics.
Mark left to use the bathroom and Audrey started talking to Jack, "Where were you yesterday? You said you would come with me and Felix to my house."

Jack suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.
"Crap, sorry Audrey."

"Well it's fine, I just want to know where you were."

"Ok listen, Mark followed me out to my car and he asked me if I wanted to go play some video games with him at his house. I was about to say something, but those "friends" of his came over and started saying stupid shit about me. And Mark didn't even stand up for me."

"What?! Oh he's gonna get it, I swear."

"No, just listen," Jack reassured her, "He...he said he likes me, but he doesn't want the whole school to know he's gay."

Felix, who was listening the whole time, said something rather loud, "Wait he likes you?"

Audrey and Jack both responded at the same time, "Shh!"

"Oh!" Felix put his hand over his mouth, "Sorry."

"Audrey turned back to Jack, "He likes you! Aaahh!! This is so exciting! Are you two dating yet? Does he know you like him? Tell me all the details!"

"Have you two fucked yet?" Felix asked while trying to stifle a laugh.

"Felix!" Audrey laughed a little herself.

Jack sighed and chuckled at the same time, "No, we haven't fucked. Felix." Jack looked at Felix, who was still laughing like a total idiot.

Jack turned back to Audrey, "And no, we're not dating. I still haven't told him that I like him."

"Jack, tell him! You already know he likes you, if you tell him you guys can date!"

"Audrey, I told you, he doesn't want the whole school knowing he's gay. And the only reason he sits here without getting picked on by his friends is because they're seniors."

"Well... Couldn't you guys date in, you know, secret?"

Mark came walking over and Jack sighed and out his head on the table.

"Hey Jack, what's wro–" Mark was cut off by the bell.

Jack walked out, too confused about the whole thing to talk to any of them.

Should I tell Mark I like him? Could we date in secret? I don't know, and to be Frank I don't really care. God my head hurts.

Jack made it through the the rest of the day and as soon say the last bell rang, he went to his car, drove home, and went to sleep.

As always, I have nothing to say really.
But hey, I'm home alone ;)) *stays in bed all day and doesn't get out except to get a popsicle*
Ugh I wish I was better at writing -.-
Well as always, hope you enjoyed :)
Bye :3