19. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you

Start from the beginning

"Uh, yeah. Wanna grab some Starbucks before we head to work?" Y / n implored. Coffee, yes, please.

"Sure, why not? " I grabbed my phone off the counter and my jacket off the rack. Off we go into the dangerous world.

-Starbucks-
"Yeah, that one. And a cookie. That'll be fine." I tried smiling ordering my treats.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, I'll pay y / n." I looked at her. I can't let anything happen to her.

"No, I should. Here take this," Y / n said passing me a five dollar bill.

"You sure?" I questioned. I hope I'll be able to protect the love of my life. What's this, I gotta stop talking like this. Everything is gonna be okay.

"Yeah, Peter Pan!" she giggled. Aw... I paid and we got our treats. We then headed to work.

- Sometime during work -
"Okay, the one-or the ones that got the offer were..." Jameson slowly let out. Hopefully, we get the job. I looked around the room, everyone was standing up looking furious to know who it is. No one suspicious.

"Peter Parker and Y / n Barton " Oh my gosh.... I can't even believe it!

"Come to my office, kids." Jameson signaled. Y / n and I followed.

"Sit down," We did as we were told.

"I really like your work and I feel I should give you a chance. So, here we are. Right after high school, you are welcome to work here. Full time. I would suggest going to college and getting the basics of writing and photography. Since you are working as interns right now, there's no need for an internship here. You'll be right on the job, as a partnership. I like your photography, Parker. And your writing, Barton. And they'll blend in together, perfect." Jameson spoke. Holy crap. It's like the crap is so holy it's blessed. Like I can't even.

"Yes, yes thank you!" I exclaimed. I still can't even.

"U-u-um, thank you! " Y / n stuttered.

"Okay, now back to work kids. It still doesn't mean I like you."

Wow.

-After work -
"What an amazing day! " Y / n expressed to me while we were going down the elevator. It's not like you have your Aunt and future girlfriend in danger of their lives. I looked around the elevator, five people. Keep an eye on them. Now work on your flirtatious Peter Parker.

"Yeah. Wishes kinda do come true. Cuz I'm staring at mine. " I said smiled looking at her. She started blushing. Aw... It worked!

"Peter...." Y / n mumbled pushing me with her hand. Friendly. SPIDEY SENSE. I looked both ways, but it was just the elevator door opening. Wow. That was embarrassing. We started walking home, spidey sense do your work.

"I need to get a car, to be honest," Y / n added. Yeah, I kinda agree.

"Same over here!" I looked around every two minutes, geez I'm super worried. But like I said, he wouldn't just attack, only idiots would do that-. But he's no idiot, and idiot can't just take over my smart watch.

"So, you know how um the Avengers are supposedly fighting each other? " Y / n questioned. She's kinda always been the curious type.

"Yeah..?" I replied. I looked around, clear. Even though there was like a hundred of people around us, it's New York. What do you expect?

"Were you a part of it? "

"Yes, I fought some of them. I was on Iron Man's side and as a souvenir I got bruises! Wanna see!?" I exclaimed. Y / n laughed.