•Rules•

•No smut. I don't do smut.
•Don't tag me more than twice in an hour.
•5 per person. If you use all 5 and you want a new one you can end another to start a new roleplay.
•Characters have limits, if you don't reply within a week you will lose your spot so it is given to someone else who wants the chance. (Sometimes I will have exceptions so even if one says that it is full you can still ask and we will talk it over).
•Vulgarity is not accepted. Censor it out.
  (Ex.: Sh** OR Shît)
• Hate the character, not the person behind it.
• Try to be detailed. Don't do this: 'she walked into the house.' DO this: '[name] knocked on the door and waited for someone to either open it or give her a sign saying that it was okay to come in. Once she got the sign, she opened the door and stepped through the door frame, closing it behind her.' Something along those lines. I will not reply if you give me a response that is two lines or less.
• Third person POV please
• Password is: "No Game No Life!" Put it at the end of your character form to join.
• Do not kill a character without permission.
• Fill out a form in order to RP.
• Post your form in the comment section of the character you want to roleplay with.
• Please come up with different characters for different Roleplays.
• Have fun!!

-"..." For character dialogue
-[] to separate character views
-nothing for actions.
-((...)) for speaking admin to admin or out of character
-I use //...// for emphasis or what would be in italics. But you don't have to do that.

Comment 'Sora, Shiro, Ryuji, and Taiga are adorable!' If you read this.

^ if you know who those characters are, I love you.
If you don't... Well, I guess I still love you.