*Prologue

A/N: [[ Before you begin reading, story is pretty much discontinued and grammatical errors ahead. I will not completely abandon this however. Ill probably publish this in my other account hoexos and rewrite it. That is all. I apologize for the inconvenience. ]]

—— [ PROLOGUE ] ——

Embarrassed, Rys softly blushed to herself as she shyly looked down at the floor. And yes. You can say that she is desperate; but it isn't her fault. Her friend Pinkie daily teases her that she's a hopeless romantic, so Rys is here right now to prove to that stupid friend of hers that she isn't.

"Love advices, huh?"

  Theresa shook her head in displeasure.

Is this girl stupid? Or has the news arrived to her in a very wrong manner? Does this human think of her to be a counselor in the field of love? Like bruh, she is a witch.

Unbeknownst to her foolishness, the girl cried out a yeah before bowing her head as a symbol of beg.

         "Haha, funny. But no, totally not," the old witch responded without a second thought as a frown lit up her wrinkly face.

       "I am a witch for goodness' sake!"

  Rys cocked her head, confused. "But I thought that you help people achieve the man of their dreams."

        "By giving love potions or whatsoever that requires magic."

Theresa rolled her gray eyes as if stating the very obvious.

         "Oh."

  She had come to the wrong person then. There is nothing she could do but leave. Watching the black haired girl leave, the old woman's gray eyes narrowed.

She then halted the girl.

       "Wait, why are you asking for love advices. Is there a man you want to get?" Theresa can just give the human girl a love potion if she needs it. So that, coming here to her domain wouldn't be useless for the girl.

  With a red face, she explained.

  "I just want to have a man, so that I can prove to my friend that I'm not that hopeless romantic," Rys mumbled, feeling shy.

  Hopeless romantic, huh?

  Suddenly, Theresa had an idea. If this human girl just wants to prove that she is not a hopeless romantic to her friend, then the witch can just foretell on whether she has some mate or not.

  Theresa sickly smiled. "Can you please place your hands right over mine, so that we will get to know if you are really a hopeless romantic?"

  Her bright green eyes widened. Is she going to foretell who her soulmate gonna be? Without any second thoughts, she followed the witch's orders and placed her hands over the witch's.

  Theresa closed her eyes, chanting some ancient language that ordinary people does not know. The elderly people felt her energy rising within her, a sign that her magic is being used.

  Minutes later, the elderly woman gasped with all the informations she has just received as she pulled her wrinkly hands back to herself.

  Rys nervously rubbed her arms. "So, what's his name?" Slightly curious on why the witch would gasp so sudden. Is something wrong with her soul mate?

  She sighed, a bit shaky.

  She hopes not.

  Oh my. Theresa shook her head as she corrected the human girl with displeasure, "It should be their name, Miss."

  Rys's green eyes widened as the witch continued her statement, "You got tons of soulmate."

  Like really. A lot for your own good, the witch thought with a frown.