The Gorgeous Racer

After she talk to Chynna she went to her Racing Coach.

"Good Morning Coach!" she said as she enters the garage.

"Good Morning Rhi mukhang masaya ka yata ngayon ah!" her coach replied while fixing Rhian's car.

"Yes I am happy coz  I found the woman of my dreams" she said while smiling and imaging her and Glaiza together.

"Haha totoo ba 'tong nakikita ko? Isang Rhian Ramos kinikilig?!" her coach said with a li'l bit of tease.

Rhian just stays imagining the face of Glaiza not minding what her coach have said after letting herself. After a few minutes of waiting for her car to be fixed she decided to go mall to buy few things,as she was so busy looking for her Tim Tam she didn't notice  that she is gonna bump into SOMEONE.

"Oh shit sorry hindi kasi ako nag f.focus sa nilalakaran ko sorry" she apologizes to the her bumped.

"Hehe it's okay sorry din hindi rin ako tumitingin sa daan" then she raised her eyes and throw it into Rhian's eyes she suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach.

As Rhian look at the woman that she bumped she felt a volt in her thigh it feels like it's twitching not minding that they are in an awkward position they were just staring at each other when Rhian's phone ring.

"Oh sorry I need to take this call" Rhian said politely as she stood up and take the call.

(Hi B! Where are you? Sama ka samin mamaya mag ba.bar tayo around 9 pm okay? Bye)

"Sorry about that uhm ako nga pala si Rhian and you are?" Rhian said as she offer her hands for a handshake.

"I'm Glaiza hehe okay lang yun" she said and whole heartedly accepted the offer of handshaking but there is something that made her let go Rhian's hand she felt electricity when she touched Rhian's hand.

"So I gotta go na can I have your number? If it is okay with you" Rhian said while showing her billion dollar smile.

"Yeah sure 0906******* , there you go so see you when I see you Rhian" she said while smiling but before she left she gave Rhian a kiss on the lips and wink.

Rhian unconcously touch her lips then smiled as she found her way home to her condo.