My true Feelings HibarixTsuna (Yaoi/BL)

Uh hum...as always DISCLAIMER KHR does not belong to me and sadly never will be. This is a 1827 or a Hibari x Tsuna fanfic pairing don't like don't read! WARNING alot of BL moments!!! (oh~ yea~) and OC characters! (uh~ huh~ I like I like). So if you also don't like OC characters then I suggest you will find this story a little awkward......enough of this! Just Enjoy! \ ( ^ _ ^ ) /

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Kyou-san.”

I snapped out of my day dream and lifted my chin off my fist. I looked over to the open door to see who called me. It was Kusakabe Tetsuya who came in with a pile of papers. 

“Kyou-san, is there something wrong?” He asked.

“There’s nothing wrong,” I shut my eyes and leaned my chin against my fist again. 

“If you say so Kyou-san,” Kusakabe Tetsuya walked over to me and set the pile of paper on my desk.

“What is this,” I said suspiciously.

“Looks like the other clubs are against us using the reception room. They signed a petition and submitted it to the teachers. The teachers were too afraid to hand it to you personally so they asked me to give it to you instead,” Kusakabe Tetsuya explained, “What should we do, Kyou-san?”

“I don’t care. Burn it,” I said and turned my chair to the side.

“Yes, Kyou-san,” Kusakabe Tetsuya took the papers and walked to the door. He stopped in front of the door and looked back at me for a brief moment. He walked away soon after.

I slightly opened my eyes but shortly closed them again.

_________________________________________________

(Recalls the Halloween night with Tsuna)

I frowned as I remembered his frightened face that night. I didn’t mean to go that far.

He showed up in the middle of nowhere at school. I was stunned at his sudden appearance and warned him to leave. It was dangerous to be alone with me, especially when I was thinking about him right before he came. But he still followed me regardless of my warning, pestering me by calling my name multiple times. I wanted to get away before anything happened so I stopped in my tracks to listen to him.

To my surprise he asked me a question. It was “Trick or Violence”. My heart skipped a beat when he said that with his cute face. I couldn’t help but stare at him until his face was bright red and felt the danger increase within the longer I stared at him. I walked away immediately into the music room to control myself and ensure his safety.

Just when I thought he finally went away, he came sprinting to my side. I glanced at him from the corners of my eye and noticed he was terrified. I thought it was cute how he was scared…of ghosts? But I couldn’t predict what happened next.