"Oh come on, look what you did." Yoongi frowned. "I wanted to ride another rollercoaster with him by my side. Jungkook is no fun. He actually enjoys the rides."

"You want to see me scream?" I asked. "You'll see who's gonna be screaming tonight." I glared at him.

"Whoa there, is it just me or did this get sexual all of a sudden?" Jimin asked. At that, I realized what I had said.

I instantly turned into a very red tomato. "I didn't mean it in that way." I said, looking down.

"Sure you didn't." Yoongi smirked, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys go and ride another rollercoaster. The only thing I'm gonna ride is-"

"This dick." Jimin cut in. I coughed and Yoongi rubbed my back.

"I'm gonna go get some cotton candy." I mumbled.

"Look what you did!" Yoongi said. "Again!"

"Oh come on, that was genius."

"It was but that's Hoseok we're talking about."

"Sorry, sorry." Jimin laughed. "I'm going to that other ride, are you coming?"

"No, I'll stay with him for a while. You go with Jungkook."

"Fine by me." He said. "Let's go," He pulled Jungkook along with him and Yoongi followed me.

"I think the cotton candy stand is over there." He said. I nodded. We got to the stand and I picked out a blue one. "I'll pay."

"No, you won't." I said.

"Yeah, I will." He said.

"You will not pay."

"I will."

"You won't—hey! I told you I'll pay for myself." I pouted as he gave the man the money.

"Technically, you didn't say that."

"Still. I'm supposed to pay for myself."

"It's fine, you know. It's nothing but five thousand won." He said.

"Five thousand won can change a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"With five thousand won, you can buy a packet of gum. And you know what gum does? It helps you study. You know what happens when you study? You get good grades. And when you get good grades, you get into a good college. After getting into a good college, you graduate. After you graduate, you work. After that, you get the moola coming in from every corner. Therefore, five thousand won is very important."

"That's a very nice observation, princess. But I already paid so that's gone to waste." He laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, how's your sister doing?" I asked, eating my cotton candy.

"She's actually doing well." He smiled. It reached his eyes, which made me happy.

"That's great."

"She still wants those donuts you promised her." He chuckled.

"I'll get them to her, don't worry." I smiled at him.

"Wanna go on the carousel?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Isn't that for kids?"

"It is."

"Perfect." I smiled. We walked to the ride, well I wouldn't call it a ride since it just goes round and round.

"I'm calling the high horse." He said, sitting on it.

"Well, I'll go on the chair next to it."

"That's no fun." He said. "Come here," He pulled me up off of the chair and onto the horse he was sitting on earlier. Then he sat in front of me. "Hold on tight, this horse is pretty fast."

The ride started and we went in circles. I lost count since it was a very lame ride but I still had fun. I was holding onto Yoongi's waist as he told me to.

"Wanna see something cool?" I said.

"Yes."

I got up and stood on the horse, making sure to hold onto the pole that rocked it so I wouldn't fall off.

"Hey, sit down! You'll influence my kid!" A mother that was sitting behind me said. I ignored her and just stood there.

"Mommy, I wanna do that too! He looks cool." A little kid said. I smirked.

"Try it." I said. Yoongi widened his eyes at what I said.

"Don't do it! You'll fall, Kwanghee!" The mother said. "Teenagers these days!"

"It's fun, ma'am." I said.

"It is no fun! It is just going to cause you trouble, young man!"

"Trouble is my middle name." I smirked.

"Now that's the princess I like." Yoongi laughed. "Look at you, rebelling and shit."

"It's really fun." I told Yoongi.

The ride ended after that and the poor little boy, Kwanghee I think, fell off the little horse. I apologized but the mother was still furious. That made me laugh.

--

update 1/3 bc i love u