Chapter 25- Love Is Rare In Our World.

Chapter 25

JPOV

I came back home, people were happy I was back except me. I couldn’t describe what I was feeling it’s something that is hard to put into word. I only feel pain and hollowness my heart is not whole anymore. I can only sit here and wait her Kora to wake up.

Monti keeps telling me that she’ll sense my presence and find a way home to me; but why couldn’t she hurry up!? I was frustrated to no end without her. She was the one that made my world turn everything she did make my day. When she does little things like bite her lips when she was bored or nip at them it just made my wolf howl. For her I would surrender everything I am just to have her lips brush mine or have a touch of her soft skin against my ruff skin, to hear her voice or even smell her sweet smell; I know what I’m living for and it’s for her.

But what if I didn’t have that anymore; the touch, smell, voice, just her in my life. I would have nothing left to live for in this world. She is my world my existence, I now knows how Edward feels with Bella and that I was just had to wait till Kora came into my life. If I had to wait a hundred years or even a million until she came than I would have because I know what true love feels like.

I have been a selfish horrible person, I thought Kora leaving made me know what it felt like but for it to be this; well I do know the truth. I will never doubt a thing with her she’s my angel in my hell, the light in my darkness.

Kora has lost her color and warmth; she’s just pale and cold. I know she’s still alive because I can hear her faint heartbeat in the room. I have not gone to sleep for what seems like days. There’s rain in my world right now; I just cry for her return my wolf howls for his imprint to return to him.

I was in the middle of deep thinking when I heard someone come into the room;Carlislewalked in with a look of sadness on him

‘You love her deeply don’t you?’ he asked me with eyes on Kora

‘Our love is like turning page; as corny as that sounds’ I said awkwardly

‘True love is not corny Jacob, words like that make people realize how deep your love is for one another, it means that true love is never really lost in this world anymore’ he said smiling timidly I guess not knowing what else to say

‘Carlisledo you know when she’s coming back?’ I asked frustrated making balls of fists

‘I don’t know Jake only time can tell, she’ll come when she feels like it’ he answered

‘She is a stubborn one unlike other people’ I said laughing at an inner thought.

Carlisleleft the room leaving me alone with Kora

‘Hey Kora…I know it’s selfish and all but if you can hear me’ I said putting my hand in her cold ones holding it tenderly ‘please come back…so we can go to the wedding…have our own wedding and have as many babies as we want…maybe 2..3 even just 1 would be cool as long as you’re here by my side’ I said laughing slightly putting myself in a cheesy grin ‘I love you, loved you for a thousand years and id love you for a thousand more because time brought your heart to me just please come back I’m not the same without my Kora, my lynx, my mate…any way you put it were a whole and when one’s gone it’s not complete so please love come back’ I whispered to her putting my head on her bed.