Chapter 7

8 months later

Ellie's PoV

I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be here in a month Dougie and myself have talked about baby names , we have come up with some such as daisy May poynter. Dougies name was Lexi poynter . I liked both names .  Dougies been away for a weeks as he is on tour with the guys he comes back today I can't wait as I hate not being with him . We FaceTime every night

Dougies PoV

I'm going to be reunited with my girl we are month away from meeting our little girl I can't wait . I'm nearly at the house I texted Ellie saying I will be home in 10 minutes. She replied 😘😘😘😘 I can't wait I've missed u so much babe .

Ellie's PoV

Dougie walked through the door . I got up to greet him but I suddenly got a pain in my stomach I bend over holding my stomach. DOUGIE I shouted Dougie came running over . I think the baby is coming . Ell are you sure . I felt some water dripped down my leg. I think my waters have broken . Dougie we need to go to the hospital

Dougie PoV

Ellie is in pain and her waters have broken I was worrying as I've never done this before I knew I had to be there for my wonderful girlfriend and the mother to the child . I managed to get Ellie in the car to the hospital but on the way to the hospital Ellie's pains got a lot worse. Dougie I want to push . Ells we are newly at the hospital can u hold on . No Doug I need to push this baby out .

Ellie PoV

We were driving to the hospital when all of a sudden my pain got a lot worse and I needed to o push this baby out of me I told Dougie he said can I hold on till we get to the hospital. No I said I need to push . Dougie pulled over he called 999 . Dougie told me the Ambulance will be here in 5 minutes. I started to push . Ellie I can see the head of the baby. By this time the ambulance was here, we are going to have to deliver this baby here. The doctor told me to push again . The baby was born . The  doctor cleaned her up congrats you have a healthy baby girl we are going  to take you to hospital to get you and the baby checked over.

Dougies PoV

I can't believe our baby girl is born I kissed Ellie well done baby I'm so proud of you . What Are we going to call her. Ellie replied Lexi May poynter . Ellie it's beautiful name we were now at hospital to get them both checked over to make sure they are both okay .

Quick update before school hope you enjoy it