Chapter 28 Arendelle

"Pan?" I called, shoving my way through the trees, yelling to nothing. I had been walking for nearly an hour and still no sign of him anywhere. "Oh, this is ridiculous! Pan!" I screeched. "Stop avoiding me and come face me."

"Problem, princess?"

I spun around to see the arrogant boy leaning gracefully against a nearby tree, arms crossed over his chest, and a smug look on his face. "I've been calling you."

"Yes i'm very aware. In fact, It was quite difficult to focus on anything other than your insistent cries for me. You do know I have other things that are more important to me than your issues right now?"

"Whats wrong with Felix?" I deadpanned, staring him straight in the eyes. Before he had the chance to reply I began speaking again. "I heard around that there's a mark on his arm, a snowflake to be exact. Its from Elsa isnt it? Shes controlling him."

Pans eyebrows raised as he laughed. "Very good Princess. You'll tell Brandon eavesdropping isnt very polite next you see him, wont you?"

I brushed the surprise off of my face and crossed my arms. "What does she want with him?"

"I have no idea." He spoke. "And believe me when I say I dont very much enjoy not knowing what goes on around my island."

"And I dont enjoy not knowing why my sister is here and why she needs one of your lost boys."

"Was." He spoke quietly.

"What?"

"She was here. Shes gone now."

I followed him over to a fallen log, one Felix and I had had a conversation at a while back. "So," I took a seat beside him, speaking more quietly this time. "You admit she was here? Im not crazy. Why would you lie to me?"

"I cant lie to you." He pointed to my wrist.

"But- you made me seem like I was crazy. You said I didnt really see her."

"Thats because I didnt think it was possible for someone to sneak onto the island with out my knowledge, but she was using your magic so I assume thats why I didnt pick up on it." He averted my eyes as he spoke.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few seconds longer. A light breeze from the north brushed across my bare arms sending shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes momentarily, sucking in a deep breath, so deep my chest clenched and I had to stop myself from coughing.

"I can't do this anymore." I spoke after a few seconds. "I need answers now."

"And what do you propose I do?" He bit back immediately.

"I want to go to Arendelle."

To Be Continued....

~Okay guys, Im going to pick back up with this in a second book!! The Watty awards are coming up and i am entering a few books, and they need my full attention right now, so this seemed like the best solution. I love you all!~