weddings

you say in the church with your boyfriend, sam and your friends, nate, jack johnson, swazz, and derek; waiting for jack and emily's wedding to start.

(starts chanting 'jemily')

sam's hand rested on your thigh as you waited patiently.

soon jack started walking down the aisle as the entourage followed. the music queuing the bride was coming started playing and everyone stood up.

you were in awe as emily walked past you smiling. you started tearing up because she looked so beautiful.

you looked at jack as he started to tear up as well. "if you don't look at me like that when we get married, I'm walking back and we're restarting the wedding." you whispered to Sam.

"I'm sure I'll probably look at you like that, baby." he kissed your cheek.

"you may be seated." the preacher said and the wedding started.

after the wedding was the reception. you danced with sam and your friends.

"y/n! we're doing the flower toss! come on!" emily grabbed your hand.

"emily! I'm not single!" you laughed.

"neither is half of the hoes out there, just trust me." she laughed.

you gave in, taking her hand and going to the dance floor.

"alright Emily, on three! one! two! three!" Emily threw the flowers backwards and sure enough they ended up landing in your hand.

emily smirked at you.

"alright jack! same thing! one! two! three!" jack threw the garder backwards and Sam caught it.

relief took over as you knew your boyfriend would be putting the piece of lace on your leg.

you sat in the chair as the dj put on sensual music.

"oh Jesus." you blushed as everyone watched you and Sam.

Sam was dancing all sexual and smirking at you.

he put the garder between his teeth and walked over to you.

he started by grabbing your exposed parts of your thighs and working his way down.

your face started heating up and he continued. he started in strapping your heel you had on and started slipping the thin piece of lace on your leg.

"I could fuck you all the time." Sam sang along to the song playing over the speakers.

he slid the garder all the way up your leg and kissed you when he was done.

everyone started laughing and cheering.

"that was more than I expected, mr. wilkinson." you blushed.

"well future mrs. wilkinson. that was just the start. wait until we get back to the hotel." he smirked grabbing your ass.

"let's get married, soon." he kissed your cheek.

"when?" you laughed.

"next week." he laughed.

"way too early, Samuel! we have to plan." you laughed.

"well I promise you, one day you will have the most beautiful ring on left ring finger. because baby you mean the world to me." he said intertwining your fingers together.

"I love you, so much." you kissed his soft lips.

"I love you, so much more." he kissed you back.

a/n

I'm sitting here at my baton coaches house when I should be swimming but I'm writing imagines.