Chibi Blues

"Why is this happening to me?"

It was a normal day like any other when you were suddenly a victim of one of Ichthys pranks. It resulted in you growing smaller. Much much smaller...

"Wow. How cute." Dui held you up on his hand. He couldn't stop poking your little cheeks.

"Stop that!" You protested but due to your size there really wasn't much you could do.

"What is going on in here. I thought I heard ___ voice?" Leon had suddenly walked into the room but was looking slightly confused when you were nowhere to be seen.

"You did." Dui said and turned around and showed you on his hand.

"What in the heavens?" Leon looked astonished but then he turned to Ichthys who was standing besides Dui, "This must be one of your stupid pranks. Just how long will she remain like this?"

Ichthy's grinned mischievously as if he was enjoying this despite your frustration, "I can't say. Maybe a day or two. Or possibly a week." He shrugged.

"A week?!" You screamed out in surprise but because of your small stature it sounded more like a squeak and all eyes were on you.

"Heh, maybe it won't be so bad. It's amusing to say the least. But it will be a pain having to watch over her until it wears off." Leon says that but there was no denying the fact he didn't mind this at all.

"Dui. Can you put me down." You asked. It was embarrassing to be held like this by him and you didn't want to stay like that the whole time.

"But someone might stand on you. Isn't this safer?"

"I don't care. Please put me down." You retorted with puffed out cheeks. And with a sigh, Dui placed you on the floor.

It was then Huedhaut came into the room. He was fast on catching your small form and had a quizzical expression as he kneeled down, "I see Ichthys is at it again." Huedhaut sighed but then smiled kindly at you, "Don't worry. I will make sure nothing happens to you." He said and pats you on the head. But with his giant hands and your tiny head it almost felt like he was smacking you.

"Owww..." You cried out and Huedhaut immediately pulled back his hand with an apologetic look.

"Sorry. I didn't realize it would be that hard on you." Huedhaut stood up and then snapped his fingers and some tiny furniture appeared. "You can use these. They are just your size." Huedhaut smiled and then sat on the couch besides you.

You were exhausted from everything that was going on and sat down on the miniature couch Huedhaut created. But just as you were starting to relax you heard the sound of footsteps. They got closer and closer and in the next minute...

"Don't take another step!" Huedhaut was raising his voice after he suddenly jumped off the couch. In front of him was a dumbfounded Scorpio wondering what had gotten into Huedhaut.

"Don't tell me where I can and can not walk." Scorpio frowned but Huedhaut didn't move and instead pointed towards you.

"What?" Scorpio looked to were he was pointing and his eyes grew wide in disbelief, "Why is she so tiny?!" Scorpio said in surprise. Huedhaut explained what happened and Scorpio was now scowling.

"That problem child... Always creating one mess after another." He sounded irritable. Scorpio then looked back and you and knelt down to get a closer look, "I guess this isn't so bad." Scorpio smirked wickedly and started to poke you.

"Hey...cut that out...!" You squirmed and tried to shoo him away but again it was useless.

Scorpio found your protests amusing but stopped when Huedhaut scolded him.

Finally It was Teorus's turn to find the tiny you. He was so intrigued by your miniature size that he couldn't stop looking at you.

"I've never seen someone so small. You are so adorable. You should stay tiny forever." Teorus said with a lighthearted laugh probably not realizing how much his words upset you.

"Stay tiny forever? No!!" That was something you dreaded.

Being at the gods mercy for that long? Unthinkable. If there was one thing you were going to do it was get revenge back on Ichthys for creating this mess for you in the first place. And seeing as you couldn't do much in your current size it was the perfect time to come up with the perfect plan. Oh yes you were gonna make Ichthys regret the day he turned you into a chibi and revenge would be sweet.