Chapter 13

The rest of the time we were at the ice skating rink, was a mixture of laughing, falling, and more laughing. Even tough my butt ached, I had a very good time. We just got off the rink and were on one of the benches. I untied my skates, and slipped on my flats. I waited until Gajeel was done, then we started to walk towards the counter.

Gray was leaning against the wall on his phone. Well, he was. Gajeel cleared his throat and Gray looked up. "Oh! Are you guys retuning?" He asked, kind of distracted. "Yeah" Gajeel said, putting both pairs of skates on the counter. Gray nodded and took the skates off the counter. He then, disappeared into the shelfs of skates.

"That was so fun! Thanks for bringing me!" I said, as Gajeel opened the door for me. "Glad you liked it Shrimp! I actually used to ice skate a lot" He said. "Really? No wonder. You're really good" I replied. He laughed. Gajeel all of a sudden turned the opposite direction of the car. "Um, Gajeel? The car is that way" I said, pointing behind me.

"Oh, I know. Follow me" He said, smirking. I had to jog to get back to him. "Where are you taking me this time?" I asked. "You'll see" He answered. I sighed. I was looking down at the ground until I felt a tap on the shoulder. I looked up to see a beautiful sight. We were in a grassy area with flowers and trees. In the middle of it was a huge water fountain. It was shaped like a swan. The moon and stars were reflected onto the water. I stared in awe. "It's so beautiful" I said. "Just like you" Gajeel replied. I looked at him.

"T-Thanks" I said, putting a piece of hair behind one of my ears. We walked over to the fountain, and sat at the edge. I looked down at the water and saw my face, all deformed because of the water. "Shrimp?" Gajeel asked. I looked at him. "Um, well..... Shrimp I....." He trailed off. "Gajeel," I put my hand on his shoulder "whatever you want to say, just say it. Don't be afraid" I tried to sound as reassuring as possible.

To be perfectly honest, I was kind of scared. I didn't know what he was going to say. Maybe, he was going to say he didn't like me anymore. Or, even worse, kick me out. "I love you" Gajeel said, while smiling nervously. I stared blankly at him.

'he......loves me?'

"I love you too" I answered. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me towards him. I sat on his lap, and leaned in. Our lips connected and I felt like I was flying. Soaring over the rest of the world. My hands were tangled up in his hair, and his hands were on my waist.

We pulled apart for air, but then went right back to kissing. I smiled. I don't know how long we spent kissing, or how many times we came up for air, but what I do know is that it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. When we stopped I trailed kisses down his face. He smiled a soft smile, and kissed my forehead.

"Are we going to eat?" I asked him. I was kind of amused at how fast I changed the moment. He seemed amused too. "Let's go" He said, while I got out of his lap. We held hands while we walked. "Where?" I asked. "I don't know.... Let's just see what restaurants we see" He replied. I nodded and kept walking.

After walking for awhile Gajeel asked, "Can I tell you something?" I looked up at him. "Of course" I said. "You're a great kisser" He replied. I blushed, a lot. "Same to you" I giggled. I dropped my purse and it hit the floor with a soft 'clank'. I squatted down, almost everything fell out of the purse so I had to retrieve everything. Gajeel kneeled down and helped me.

Once we got everything Gajeel stood up. I was about to, when I looked up and saw something. It looked very small because it was in the distance but I saw a big illuminated sign that read "The Dragon" I shot up. "Gajeel, look!" I screamed, while pointing to the sign. He looked confused, but then saw the sign.

We both looked at each other, then started to walk towards it. It wasn't really walking. It was more like almost running. The closer and closer we got, the faster and faster I went. Once we reached it, I saw it's appearance clearly. It was a small Chinese restaurant. It was pained yellow and red and had a big dragon at the top of the doors, so that when you went in, it would look like you were going inside a Dragon's mouth.

When I reached the door, I hesitated. "Are you ready Shrimp?" Gajeel asked. I nodded and opened the door. The smell of rice and chicken filled my nose. The place looked just as small on the outside, as it was on the inside. It was poorly lit, with only a couple of lanterns with Chinese symbols on them.

There were a lot of tables, which made the small area pretty crowded. I scanned the room and saw a waiter, leaning against the wall. I went over to them. I tapped his shoulder and said, "Hello! May I speak to the owner of this restaurant?" The guy looked amused that I asked this question. "Sorry babe, the owner doesn't like visitors" Gajeel growled when he called me 'babe' but I ignored him. "But it's really important" I said. "The owner doesn't like visitors" The guy said, sternly. "You see-" I was cut off by a door, next to me open to reveal an old man. He wore a red Chinese outfit, and his white bread was up to his mid-waist.

"It's ok, Bao. I got this form here" The old man said. Bao just shrugged and walked away. "Come in, come in" The elderly man said, gesturing us in. I went in, and Gajeel quickly followed. The small room had a desk, and three chairs. The desk had stacks and stacks of paper on it. The old man sat in one of the three chairs. "Please, sit down" He said, pointing to the two empty chairs. "Hello Levy" The old man stated. I stared at him. "And you must be Gajeel, am I correct?" The man asked Gajeel. "How do you know our names?" I asked him.

The old man laughed slightly. "My name is, Daquan. And how I know your names? Well, that's what I'm here to talk about" I stared at him again, perplexed. He was confusing me, a lot. "You're not making an sense old man" Gajeel said. "Let me start off with, I knew your parents, and your mother"

'how does he know my parents? and gajeel's mom?'

"Please explain sir" I plead. "Let me start at the beginning. Gajeel, your mother knew Levy's parents. They were close friends actually. They both worked for the same federation, you see, they were undercover spies" Daquan stated. "Undercover spies? How are we supposed to buy that crap?" Gajeel asked. I punched him on the shoulder. "Let him finish. Please, go on" I told Daquan.

He nodded. "Because of a mission they were assigned, they had to steal a very dangerous weapon from a very powerful group. The group wanted to kill them, and your parents knew that they could. They wanted to protect you both, so they traveled far away. They lead the group with them. Gajeel, you never got hurt because you never went after your mother, because you never knew where she went. On the other hand, Levy followed her parents. She got badly injured and hit her head, which caused the memory loss" Daquan said.

"Wait, how come you know about my memory loss?" I asked. "I've been waiting for you both to come" Was all he said before continuing. "Levy and Gajeel's mom died in the process of killing the men. Levy's father was able to kill the rest, but died soon after because of a bullet wound. I am very sorry to say, all of your parents, are dead" Daquan finished.

I wanted to curl up into a ball, and stay there forever. I couldn't move. I felt frozen. I just stared blankly at Daquan. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe my only family was dead. I stared to cry. No, sob. I covered my face with my hands. I felt my pants getting wet because of the tears but I could care less. I felt warmth cover my body.

I felt, Gajeel hugging me. I grabbed onto his neck and started to sob into his chest. He rubbed my head and kissed it. After a couple minutes I stopped. I pulled away from Gajeel and said, "Thank you for informing us, Daquan. But I must go" I got up. "Of course. Take care!" Daquan said. Me and Gajeel walked out of "The Dragon" We walked back to the park we were at, and sat on a bench, under a tree.

I just sat there, replaying what Daquan said over and over again. I felt more and more broken. Until, I realized something. I looked at Gajeel. He was already looking at me, so I didn't need to get his attention. "Gajeel, I'm glad this happened" I stated. He looked at me like I was the craziest person to ever live. "Levy, what are you-" He was cut off but my finger over his mouth. "I'm glad this happened because, if it didn't, I wouldn't have met you."

----------------
Hello my little droplets! So you finally learned what happened! Did you expect something like this? Tell me in the comments! I am so sad this fanfic is coming to an end, because this was the first fanfic I have even written and it was really fun to write! I'm so glad I got to write it! I will be publishing the Epilogue either later today, or tomorrow. On the bright side, I'm already starting the first chapter of a new fanfic! It's going to be called: "Shattered" Anyways, remember to vote and comment, I love to hear from you!