Chapter 69

Jason is all over her, kissing her mouth, her throat, tweaking nipples in his fingers. She is breathless and writhing. She can feel the pressure mounting inside her. She is damp down there. She  whimpers, a noise of need and fear when she felt the tip of his finger slipping inside her.

Jason whispered, "do you want me to stop?" His eyes are on her, trying to read her emotions.

Sarah opens her mouth but no words came out. She meets his eyes , lifts her back and rises her hips. Jason understood. She doesn't have to say it, her body made the decision for her.

She whispered his name when his finger went deeper inside her.  She was trembling all over. She can't explain what she is feeling. Her lips shiver, she doesn't know what to say,  to beg for more or ask him to stop. Its a foreign feeling  and when his finger moved deeper and found the perfect place to  touch her, she could not help but gasp , she tilts her head back , raise her hips and widen her thighs. When the touch becomes a motion, when his finger gently circled that certain spot,  she was lost. She was panting. She was unable to hold the moan that erupts from her, ; breathy and erotic.  She moved  her hips to the rhythm of his touch.Within  seconds, the heat and pressure build to an unbearable level. She doesn’t know what to do. She is losing herself to the sensation. Jason exactly knows what she needs. He sucks one nipple between his lips and everything inside her comes  apart. She was totally outside of herself as she came apart; her breathing was ragged and her body was trembling , convulsing, shattered. Jason kissed her hard to stop her from screaming that's when she felt it , a gentle pressure between her thighs. She tensed, she felt a moment of fear, panic.

He  whispered, "sweetheart , we can stop if you  are not ready, we  don't have to."

Sarah hesitated, suddenly unsure. Jason  felt it and started to pull away but Sarah slid her palms down his back and pulled him closer.  "I am ready."  She tried to sound confident but deep inside she is freaking out. "I love you Jason," she leaned up and kissed him with everything she has.

She gasped  into his mouth as he entered her slowly. The panic is back, her heart is pounding. Tears starting at the corner of her eyes when he slid in a little deeper. She felt the stretch of him filling her. It hurt.

"Sweethear, let's not move. You okay?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Jason. Nakatitig sa dalaga. He is also tensed.

Tumango ang dalaga. Naiiyak siya sa sakit na naramdaman pero alam niya huli na para umatras pa. Hindi naman nagtagal at humipa ang sakit. Tumingin kay Jason, tumango ito. "It is getting better."

Jason slid deeper, she felt the  pressure of blockage.  His eyes locked  onto her, hold her gaze, pleading  as he pushed harder  to past it. She felt a sharp pinch. Hindi napigilan ng dalaga ang maluha, napahigpit ang hawak sa leeg ng kasintahan , pigil na pigill na huwag mapasigaw sa nararamdamang sakit.

"Sweetheart, god I love you , i love you...."Jason  keep on saying as he moved deeper.  Halos makagat ni Sarah ang balikat ni Jason , gusto niyang sumigaw, gusto niyang yakapin pa ng mas mahigpit palapit sa kanya ang kasintahan. Humihingal ang dalagang pinakiramdaman uli ang sarili. Unti unti ng nawawala ang sakit. Nanginginig din ang katawan ng kasintahan, pinipilit huwag gumalaw. Alam niya hinihintay nitong makapag adjust siya at mawala ang sakit.

Hinawakan ng dalawang kamay ang mukha ni Jason. She rocked her hips against his to encourage him , to tell him its okay to move but when she did so, she was the one who was shocked  of the pleasure she felt.  "Oh god , Jase...".

"Sweetheart...... god....." He slowly slid out of her , she buried her face in the column of his neck, feeling his pulse. She clutched his backside when he glided back . They groaned in unison. The next time he drew back, she moved to meet him, thrusting against him.

"Sweetheart,  sorry but I can't go slow now,  I have to.... god you feel so good."

Naintindihan ni Sarah ang ibig sabihin ng binata. Siya man ay ganoon din ang nararamdaman. She is also on fire all over. She lifted her legs to wrap around his waist.

"Ohhhh god, sweetheart, that feels good." He said. He increased his speed. She moved with him. They moved in sync, breathing hard, gasping and moaning until it happened; she shuddered, as if the earth fell apart beneath her then she felt the explosion inside her as she came. She heard him whispered her name, groaning  and he came too. She felt his release blast in her womb. And that’s the moment they both realized, they forgot to use protection. They were silent for a few minutes,  both were panting and   trying to catch their breath. He slid out of her when finally they can breathed normally.He held her on his chest. His hands on her hair.

“Are you worried  I did not use protection?”

‘Honestly, I don’t really care at this moment. Are you worried?”

Nangiti si Jason, “in all honesty sweetheart, I am happy I went bare for the first time. I can assure you , I am clean. I just went for a test few weeks ago.And since then, ikaw lang nakatabi ko sa pagtulog.”

Inirapan ni Sarah ang binata. “Ibig sabihin talaga nun, marami ng babae before me?”

“Will not deny that sweetheart, pero pangako ko, magmula sa gabing ito, wala ng iba , ikaw lang habang buhay.”

“Huwag mo lang akong paaasahin sa wala. Basta pag nagbago ang isip mo, bigla nalang na realize mo na hindi mo na ako mahal, let me know right away. Masakit man, will let you go.”

“As if that will ever happen. Ngayon pa, ngayon pang nalaman ko na how heavenly it is to be in your arms , to be with you. I love you so much. Thank you for trusting  me, thank you for this incredible night. I hope you did not regret what happened to us tonight.”

Yumakap si Sarah sa binata. “No regrets, overwhelmed yes.”  She looked into his eyes, “thank you, it is so much better than I thought it would be. You are right, it was incredible and I know it is because it is you I am with.”

Hinapit pang lalo ni Jason ang dalaga palapit sa kanya hanggang halos sa dibdib na niya ito nakaunan. Nag-iinit mang uli ang katawan nito, gustuhin mang angkining muli ang kasintahan, siniil na lang nito ng halik  at hinayaang makatulog. He knows she is still sore. He can wait. Soon , she will be his wife.