You Two Are Related?! | Luke Skywalker

This is for @VampsMyEverything !! I really hope you like it and excuse any mistakes😆 Enjoy!

"Ok I have a very important question!" I half shouted at Leia when I came into the control room. Han and I were having a very long argument over who is the most wittiest person on Hoth in the rebel base. Which is me by the way, but obviously Han doesn't think so. He thinks just one time saying something where I have no comeback makes him the wittiest, but I've left almost everyone on the base speechless multiple times so Han can shut up.

Leia turned her attention to me, and so did a few other people in the room. One of which is Luke Skywalker. The cutest guy here on Hoth. What about Han you may ask. Well he's my obnoxious older brother so... Leia raised her eyebrows at Han and I who both looked very annoyed. Han asked,"Out of the two of us, who is the most wittiest?" "Duh stupid, me!" I snapped. "Well," Leia looked around the room and then back to us and said,"Han won't shut his mouth and everything that comes out of it is pretty smart." "Haaaaaaaaa!" Han pointed a finger at me and I smacked it. Luke then piped up and said,"Well I think Y/N has better comebacks and smart mouths a lot more people." I shot him a grateful smile. "Maybe she does but I've never heard her say anything," Leia said standing up for Han. "I don't say anything to you cause your the princess! That would be disrespectful," I muttered. Han was still wallowing in his glory like he just destroyed the Death Star all by himself with no help. Idiot. I huffed and stomped out of there.

Half way down the hall, a hand grabbed my arm and spun me around. It was Luke. "In my opinion you're the sassiest one here," he laughed a bit. I grinned,"Thanks Luke." "Um so I'm going on a run to check if everything outside is ok, you wanna come?" he asked shyly. Aw he looks like a puppy. "Like right now?" I asked remembering I had to work on the Falcon. He nodded and then I said,"I'm sorry, uh, Han and I have to work on the Falcon. Maybe some other time?" "Yeah sure whatever," he muttered and stalked off. I could have sworn I heard him say 'always with Han. Why is it always Han' but I shrugged it off and went to go work on the Falcon.

When I got to the ship, Han was already there barking orders at a little droid and yelling at Chewie. I rolled my eyes and shouted,"Still need my help big brother?!" "Nah kid, you can go hang out with Luke!" he smirked. My face heated up and I stuttered,"W-Why would I do that?" Han just laughed and shook his head and then said,"It's obvious. My lil' baby sis is in love with Luke Skywalker." "PFT! You thought idiot," I retorted. Han raised his eyebrows and gave me a look. I ducked my head realizing I was and mumbled,"You're right I'll go find him." "There's the spirit!" he called after me. "Shut up!" I yelled in response.

I ran back to the control room hoping Luke hadn't left yet and that maybe he'd let me still come with him. Lucky for me, I caught him as he was still getting ready. "Hey Luke!" I smiled. He glanced at me before turning his attention back to the gear. "Um so I can actually come if you're still cool with it?" I asked awkwardly. Why am I so damn award around this kid!? I thought. "I thought you had to help Han," he responded bitterly. I was slightly taken aback that he was acting this way. You'd think he'd be more mature. "Well excuse me if Han doesn't need my help anymore!" I snapped. Luke just kept his attention turned to his stuff. He's acting like a freaking five year old. I thought. "You know what, forget it," I snapped again before turning on my heal,"I'll just go sit around and watch my damn brother boss droids around." Before I could go, an arm caught me. Luke spun me around and asked dumbfounded,"Han's your brother?! Like you two are related?!" He asked. I put my hands on my hips and rose an eyebrow. "Duh stupid," I sassed,"Where else do I get this attitude from?" "But I thought you and Han had something going on!" Luke exclaimed. I about gagged, but then laughed,"No! Ever heard of incest? Cause that's defiantly NOT happening here!" Luke's face softened into his gorgeous smile and he finally spoke,"Good because I've been dying to do this for awhile now." With that he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into a long sweet kiss. It was the best kiss ever. I melted into his arms and all I felt was the love radiating from him. That was until I heard my idiot brother speak,"Ehem. Kid keep your hands above the equator and below the Tropic of Cancer." We broke apart and I whipped around and snapped,"And you keep your nose out of everyone's business ass face!" Han put his hands up in surrender,"1)You're my sister so you are my business, 2)LANGUAGE, & 3)It's about damn time you all got together. I mean I was so sick of both of you looking at each other like lost puppies," he said before walking out. I was beyond embarrassed. "I'm sorry about him," I turned to Luke. He laughed and wrapped me in a hug. "It's alright. At least I got the girl," he sighed. "You're so damn sappy," I giggled. "And you're so damn sassy," he remarked. "Touché!" I said before planting another kiss on his kissable lips. His hands slid down my sides and then a voice rang out,"Hands above the equator kid!" But hey, who listens to older brothers anyway.

Ok tbh the ending kinda sucks😝 If you want me to redo it I can but I had issues ending this one and idk why...but I hope all of you enjoyed!!