Sleepless night

I couldn't face going to sleep after what had happened to Jarred, me, Sam... I shook my head in denile.

After a couple hours I crawled out of bed and shuffled down the stairs, I found a packet of crisps and returned back to my bed. I ate in silence.

It must have only been five minutes before I heard a sudden high pitched whine, it sounded very close by and I leapt up. At first I double checked my bedroom window to see if anyone was outside, but all I could see was darkness.

Then I heard another whine.

I turned my head, positive that I knew where it had come from now. I walked out onto the landing and peeked into Seth's room.

"What the hell, Seth! What are you doing?!" I marched angrily into his room and flung the window open, I pointed to the open window.
"Get out, hurry up, mum is going to wake up!"

Seth, in his stupid wolf form, was whining in the corner of his room. He stayed put, so I jumped out of his window and landed, somehow, on my feet. I stood just below the window and watched at the shaggy figure put both front paws on the frame, daring to look down.

Suddenly he looked behind him and gasped slightly before launching out of the window, landing with a loud thump in the darkness.

Then I heard mums distressed voice, "Leah, Seth? Where are you? Oh- you better not have jumped out of the window..."

I heard her footsteps getting closer to the window and I ran quickly away. I felt bad but I needed to find out what was up with Seth. As I walked wearily to the place I heard him land, I saw that he had disappeared, no where in sight.

"Seth?" I half whispered.

Silence.

I groaned and ran at break neck speed, feeling the heat and shivers running with me, I felt a sudden burst of heat and I slowed my pace. I didn't want to fall over my own paws. I stopped and listened carefully, waiting for Seth's thoughts to spill out.

Suddenly I felt a burning feeling on my back, I screamed, well it was more a strangled howl, and spun around.

Sorry, sorry!

Argh, shi- Seth?

Mm, thats me.

Where did you go?

I heard mum and ran.

Argh.

You ok?

Seth, you bit me!

Oops, you scared me!

Shut up. Anyway, what were you doing in your room?

Oh. You didn't hear it?

No...

It was horrible, like this screeching metal or something.

Huh.

From a distance I could hear a muffled rustlting. I heard a deep sigh.

Shh, Seth, I heard something.

But I didnt do anything-

"What are you two doing up this late?" We both jumped up in shock. The deep voice had come from Sam, the elegid pack leader.

I scowled at him, irritated he had made me jump like that.

"Seth go back, please. I will see you tomorrow. I need to speek to Leah."

Seth turned, giving me one quick look before scampering off.

"Change back." Sam ordered.

I felt a sudden wave of need to obey his command, but I refused to let it get to me.

Sam threw a tank top and shorts at me.

I could smell the strong scent of Emily on them but I knew this was better than nothing, I felt Sam's smile behind me as I dissapeared behind a tree to change back.

"Leah, get over here, what is your problem?" Sam demanded.

"Very funny, like you don't know."

"Oh, for gods sake, get over Emily. There is nothing either of us can do about it."

"You could just ditch her and run away with the only girl who actually knows and is the same thing as you." I muttered darkly.

Suddenly I felt Sam's steel grip tightly on my shoulders, his hands slightly quivering.

"There is nothing I can do, Leah. Emily is mine, forver and always. Leah, we were- we had a different kind of love."

Sam creeped closer, I felt suddenly nervous.

"Yes-" I stepped back, but he stepped with me.

"You see, my love for you hasn't just melted away. It's still here. Along my love for Emily."

I clenched my fists.

This was getting strange.

"Sam, I think I better go-" I turned.

"No." Sam commanded again. That was when I swung round and threw my clenched fist at his perfect little face, but he caught the punch in midair and pulled my arm back down to my side. Then, with no words spoken, Sam pushed his face right up to mine, so close I could feel the heat from his skin on my own, and kissed me.

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating.
Here is a plot twist as an apology!
Updates are coming back starting from now!
Comments welcome and leave a comment on my msg board.
Ly guys xx  :D