Author's Note

Assalamualikum guys I hope everyone is in good state of health.

So....as you all know that Ramadan is just around the corner, the most beautiful month of the whole year is near! Ramadhan is the season of righteousness, where the gates of heaven are opened and the Devils are chained. So let's make the most of this month in sha Allah.

So I want you all check my book "Beneficial Ramadan Tips" which is my special work on Ramadhan

So go ahead & read this book to make your Ramadan even beautiful. And I'm sure you guys will benefit from it in sha Allah.

After reading it you will thank me.
Following are the content of that book. Including some tips to make your Ramadan a blessing in your life.

•Best way to complete Qur'an in Ramadan.

•Common mistakes done during Ramadan....!

•Ramadan dua list
  ~guidelines,
  ~tips &
  ~dua suggestions

•Things to be avoided during Ramadan.

•Common errors made in Ramadan.

•6 mind blowing Reasons to make dhikr this Ramadan.

Ramadan & Periods 10 easy ibadaat for women in Ramadan on their menses/period.

•6 Action items for a Lazy Muslim in Ramadan.

•why should i get closer to the Qur'an?

•A jannah farmers advise.

•Ramadan Resolution.

•Dhikr of 1 phrase & reward for 6 hours of ibadah!

•5 Things you should Do Before Breaking your Fast.

•Sahar(Last third of the night).

•Allah hears your intentions.

•A WORTHY EXCHANGE.

•Messed up 20 days of Ramadan? 4 Step Game Changer Guide for Last 10 Days.

Laylatul & Periods, 10 period survival guide to periods during laylatul qadr.

•The Ultimate Ramadan Dua List.

•What is ITIKHAF?  How can a muslimah do itikhaf at Home?

•Ramadan Overload Charity Plan Box.

____________

The next update would be after Ramadhan in sha Allah and no I won't say advance, so here we go....'An amazingly great  wonderful Ramadhan Mubarak' to you and your family! :)

May Allah(SWT) make this Ramadhan a most  beautiful one for all of us filled with tons of blessings and good deed and He(SWT) accept our fasting and deeds and become immensely pleased with us all! Ameen

Don't forget me in your precious Du'as, for you always there in mine ;)

JazakAllahu khairan :)

Salaam ❤