1

Lena

I sighed looking at the boat load of paper work that I knew was going to make me go well into working for hours.

But this is what comes with being the principal of this school. I wanted it, and I got it. Really can't complain about that.

I grabbed a pen and began signing things and declining things.

I heard a knock at the door and I looked up to see my secretary Grace. "Lena, Tiffany is here to see you." She spoke rolling her eyes at Tiffany's name.

Grace is my bestfriend and for some reason she cannot stand the ground that Tiff walks on. Never has and never will in her words.

I laughed despite Grace's frown. "Send her in."

Soon Tiffany walked in the door with food. "Babe you didn't have to. I could-"

She cut me off. "Nope. You couldn't. I know you. 2 years with you remember. You were going to work until 6 and come home and wait for me to say I was hungry."

I smiled at her. "Thanks."

She handed me my food. "I got your favorite."

I looked into the box and knew it was John's. "Gosh I love you so much more right now."

She chuckled. "You always love me more when I bring you food honey. And if Grace stares me down one more time I swear."

We both laughed as I shrugged. "I honestly have no idea why she doesn't like you. She will not tell me."

"I literally haven't done anything but loved you since we met. Is she upset about that?"

"I don't know babe." I said sighing and jumping right back into my work only to be brought out by Tiff's voice.

"No you won't. Eat something before you start working again please?" She asked me knowing my workaholic ways.

I opened the box and ate some of it. "Is that enough mother?" I asked sarcastically.

"Not really daughter but it'll do." She said jokingly.

I chuckled. "I promise hon, I will eat after like a few more papers."

She got up putting the flowers on my desk. "Now if I didn't have to get back to work I would stay here to make sure you kept your promise. But I trust you."

She pecked my lips before gathering her things and heading for the door. "Love you. I'll text you when I make it back to work." She spoke walking out.

"Ok and love you to!" I yelled back.

I was once again left to my paperwork, computer and I.

I looked at the computer when I saw the screen light up. It was a email from our supervisor telling how our school had passed inspection.

Everyone knew we would pass this year with passing colors due to me being the new principal this year.

I emailed him back telling him it was a honor for us to have him. I literally just lied to this man. He had the school panicking, the kids avoiding the office 24/7, and the teachers ready to take up another profession.

He walked into every classroom and literally interuptted class to tell the teachers what they could do better. Something which wouldn't have helped our teachers out what so ever.

I went back into the heep of paperwork once again. I stopped at one document about a Larence Bailey.

I walked over to my file cabinet and went to his files. He was really one of Anchor Beaches bad ones but his grades were amazing surprisingly.