Home, Stupid Home (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

I smile. I can feel the fire burning in my eyes. I lift up my hood, but my face is completely engulfed in fire, still hiding who I am. Everybody's eyes widen as they see my fiery head. The crowd grows, and I can tell Chiron and Annabeth have come out.

"It is you who do not know who you are messing with, minor god." I spat.

Jack hesitated for a momnt until Annabeth rose to his side.

"You ignorant fool, you would try to taste the wrath of two gods?" She shouted

"Well yes I do, but that is not the case as you two are minor gods." I chuckle.

Both of them flushed in anger. Annabeth pulled out her dagger, and Jack raised a Trident. Their signature weapons.

"You will pay for speaking to your superiors like that." Jack said as he lunged at me.
"You are no match for the most powerful gods under Olympus!" Annabeth shouted.

I smirked as I pulled out Bane. I didnt use Riptide since it would give me away. Some campers gasp at my sword.
I hesitated for a moment then put Bane back in my cloak.

"Already surrendering weakling?" Said Jack triumphantly.

"No, its just that I dont need a weapon to beat you." I laugh

Jack charged in anger, but when he swung his trident, I merely caght it in my hand. He struck with all his might and I simply blocked it in my hand, sparks flying off. Chiron raised an eyebrow, and the campers were stunned.

Jack's face was priceless.

"That does not matter, I will still beat yo-" Jack was cut off.

Before he could finish speaking, I grabbed his trident and snapped it easily. The two pieces fell to the ground and it was silent in the camp. I had broken a sacred weapon.

"How dare you!" Screamed Annabeth as she charged as well.

This time I let her charge me. She closed her eyes as she stuck a dagger in my chest. She smiled happily, but she quickly tensed when I threw her on the ground. The dagger didnt even make me flinch. Years of getting attacked in tartarus mixed with the amount of powers I had gotten made my skin almost like steel.

"I do dare. Now, I said I had buissness to do, now get out my way before I get mad." I warn.

I put up my cloak, and start walking away to Chiron's office.
However, before I can even make it 10 steps, I feel a slight pinch at my back. I turn around and see Annabeth with a bow, making a last attempt to kill me. The arrow merely broke against my skin.

I sigh. "You really should not have done that. I mean, I gave you mercy daughter of Athena. I dont have to show it again. I thought you were supposed to be smart, but shooting a guy who let you live and has iron skin is the dumbest thing you could have done."

Annabeth gasps in fear, but smirks quickly. "But you wont kill me, Athena will protect me, you cannot hurt me. Now get out of camp before I make you."

She and Jack rise up and grin, but are confused as I laugh.

"I don't care." I reply chuckling.

"Are you stupid? Get out!" The two shout.

"First of all, Athena does not scare me. She owes me a favor in fact. Her wrath does not scare me, but mine will scare her. Secondly, I was sent here on Olympian buissness. So unless you want to fade, get out of my way." I say coldly.

"You lie, that is impossible" Annabeth states.

Suddenly a note falls from the sky.

Actually it is very possible. The Olympians fear this man and he is wth your camp to help. So quit whining and let him through. Im out of popcorn from watching him kick your butts.

Apollo

I laugh and thank the sun god.

Annabeth and Jack finally get the message and let me through. I was about to walk through to camp when...

Crack!

I feel an explosion at the back of my head. I can feel flames spreading on my cloak. What the heck? But luckily with Hestia's blessing I easily control this flame and make it disappear. I quickly turn around see Jack with a pot of Greek fire and the campers looking at me in shock.

"How...." he gasped

I glare at him. Hard. "Are you THAT stupid? Do you want to be killed? I am trying my hardest not to make you fade but you are testing my patience."

Annabeth and Jack once again smirked for a stupid reason. "Fool, you cannot make us fade, only the Strongest demigods, Gods and Titans can fade us. You are the stupid one here."

I once again sigh. "You doubt I am a Demigod, Titan, Or a god? No daughter of Athena is that stupid. I have used only a fraction of my power."

"Oh yeah? You a god? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You are no match for the strongest demigod to ever live!"Jack shouted.

He raised his fist and tried to punch me when I grabbed his fist. "I gave you mercy twice. And I think 3 is too much. And beleive it or not, I am more powerful than you can ever imagine. "

I summoned Aquatic fire in my hands, and the fire spread to Jack's fists which burned into ashes. Jack screamed in pain and faded. He would reform in a few days, unluckily.

Annabeth screamed as she charged me as well. I sighed as I made her fade quicker. I simply made a concentrated beam of Aquatic fire (a laser) and shot her.

The campers all stared at me in fear. Chiron had a relieved expression.

"You all do not need to fear me. I am here to help you all. Those two have ruled long enough with an iron fist. This is a camp to help demigods, not to enslave them!" I exclaim

The crows starts cheering happily, I guess they didnt like Annabeth and Jack very much.
I snap my fingers and the banners of Jack and Annabeth dissappear, and the demigods start partying happily at the center of camp.

Soon, the camp elected on a new leader. They chose me, I refused, but I still had the position as co-leader when I am in camp. Chiron was appointed new leader of camp, and I think It was a wise choice.

I see Chiron head to his office and I follow him. He walks into his room and starts working. I knock on his door.

"Come in" he says from inside.

I walk in and greet him if only he knew what I was about to tell him.