Flashbacks and Waking Up

11 years ago, outside of Cincinnati Ohio
"Ok Tori, you stay right here. Don't open the door, and don't unlock it for anyone." Dean says, frowning slightly. I raise an eyebrow as I study the worry on his face.
"What's wrong Dean? Can't I open the door for you or Sammy or Daddy?" I ask, playing with the loose string on my teddy. Dean sighs and shakes his head.
"Nothing's wrong Tori. Dad has the keys, so we'll be able to open it by ourselves, don't worry about us." Dean says with a tight smile. I shake my head.
"I don't understand. Why isn't Sammy staying with me like normal. I don't wanna be all alone." I pout, sticking out my bottom lip. Dean lets out a long breath.
"Sam is going to start working with me and Dad." Dean says slowly, watching me carefully. I feel my bottom lip quiver as tears build up in my eyes.
"B-but, I'm scared of being alone Dean." I whine, tears falling down my face. Dean shakes his head.
"It's not going to work this time small fry. You're five now, so you need to learn how to be alone for a couple hours." Dean says, his voice harsher this time. I frown and stick my tongue out at him.
"Fine. Be a meanie. I don't care." I pout, turning my back to him. He sighs, but the door shuts and I'm left alone. I frown at my bear before throwing it to the ground. "You need to learn how to be alone. Go get your own car!" I yell at my bear, tucking my knees up on the seat. I lay my head back against the headrest as I look out the window at the dark. I've never liked the dark. Monsters like the dark, and I know that they're watching me when Daddy goes away. "Go away monsters! I'm learning how to be alone." I yell at the window, a small whimper escaping when red eyes start glowing out of the window.
"Let me in Winchester. You don't have to be alone." The monster hisses, tapping on the window. I shake my head, tears streaming down my face.
"No. Dean said that I can't open the door for anyone. Not even for Daddy." I say, picking up my teddy and holding her closer to me.
"If you let me in, we can go and get ice cream." The monster offers, smiling widely, it's sharp teeth shining in the dark. I shake my head quickly.
"N-no. Go away!" I yell, covering my face with my hands so that the monster can't see me cry.
"Let me in, or I'll go get your brothers instead." The monster says, leaning up against the car. I suck in a deep breath.
"Fine. But you can't hurt me." I say, crawling over to the door, unlocking it slowly. I scream as a loud bang comes out of nowhere, the monster falling to the ground in a heap.
"Victoria!" Daddy yells, running over to the car. He throws the door open and looks at me hardly, anger all over his face.
"Daddy, the monster said that he would get Sam and Dean if I didn't let him in." I whisper, looking down at my hands. I hate it when Daddy is mad at me.
"Victoria, listen to me and don't forget what I am about to say. These monsters that you see, the ones that I make disappear, they are bad. They don't like us, and they will kill you without a second thought. If they kill you Tori, you're dead. You will never come back and you will never see Sam or Dean or me ever again. You are going to learn how to defend yourself so that when you're alone, you don't have to be afraid. I know that the dark scares you, but you should be more afraid of what comes out of the dark." Daddy says, an odd look on his face. I nod my head.
"Ok. I'm sorry Dad." I whisper, trying not to cry. I've never seen Dad look like this before. I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that Dad never looks like this ever again.
****
I sit straight up, sucking in a breath. I look around the room wildly, letting out a small sigh of relief as I realise where I'm at.
"Hey whoa, you're up. Should I go get a nurse, or see if your brother's are here or what?" Stiles rambled as he walks into the room. I shake my head, before leaning back against the pillows.
"I don't need anyone. What's happened since I've been out?" I ask, my voice hoarse. Stiles shrugs.
"Not much. I found a video of the alpha on Lydia's phone, and Scott and Allison ditched school today. Your brothers left for parent teacher conference about an hour ago, so they should be back soon." Stiles says, looking around the room. I let out a small sigh, knowing that if it was reversed, I would feel just as awkward standing in my friend's hospital room.
"Do you think you could-" I start, but the shrill ringing of Stiles' phone cuts me off. He gives me an apologetic look before he answers it.
"Hello?" Stiles says in a curious voice. I scrunch my eyebrows as I watch his face change from worry, to anger, to worry again in a matter of seconds. "Ok, are you sure you're ok? Ok, yeah I got it. And you're sure that he's ok too right? Ok, I'm at the hospital right now. Tori just woke up. Yeah, could you tell them? Thanks dad, and I'm glad you're ok." Stiles says, his voice filled with relief before he hangs up and looks at me.
"What's wrong?" I ask, noting the look on his face. He shakes his head.
"My dad almost got hit by a car backing up, because Scott was too busy watching Allison. Dean managed to push my dad out of the way, but he got hit instead. My dad said that he's ok though, it's just a bruised shoulder." Stiles explains, looking at me apologetically. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion.
"Dean got hit so your dad wouldn't? Why would he do that? Usually he's a complete ass and only cares if me or Sam gets hurt." I say, confusion taking over me.
"I'm offended. I got an owie, and you're in here talking bad about me." Dean says, holding one hand over his heart as he enters my room. I roll my eyes at the theatrics.
"Whatever, Dean. I'm glad you're ok though." I say honestly, smiling a little.
"We're glad that you're ok kid. Although, we're not the mushy family, so hurry up and get dressed so we can go home." Dean orders as Sam just rolls his eyes.
"Fine, I wasn't expecting us to be normal anyway." I say with a sarcastic smile. We'll never be normal, but honestly, that's fine with me.