#T'Challa Udaku

#How you meet
You were on Team Cap. Fight on airport began. You run towards Black Panther. You bowed.
"Your highness."
He stopped and bowed to you.
"Miss Y/N."
You smirked.
"Let's fight."

#First date
He took you to a fancy restaurant. He brought you roses and was a gentleman. You talked and laughed. At the end of date, you arranged a new one.

#First kiss
You had a fight. You were angry and you turned your back to him. He suddenly took your hand and turned you to him and kissed you.

#Your Avenger bestie
Clint - Clint was like your big brother. He was always there for you and you are always there for him.

#Who is he jealous of
Sam - Sam is a flirt and T'Challa is just afraid that you would like him more. You told him that Sam is like an older brother to you.

#First 'I love you'
You were at the ball with T'Challa. You overheard some women saying how you are not good enough for T'Challa. Apparently, T'Challa heard them too. He kissed you and took your hands in his.
"Never doubt yourself. I love you."

#Name in phone
Yours - Princess Leia
His - Han Solo

#What he loves about you
Your love for politic. He loves to hear you talk about it. He says you are very passionate about it.

#His first thoughts
Oh, I have to fight her? She is beautiful. Don't think like that. But she is pretty...

#How he likes your hair
Fishtail braid. He says it looks complicated but you can pull it in a minute.

#Your pet and her name
Horse - Prince

#Nicknames
Yours - Princess Leia
His - Han Solo

#Disney songs
Toy Story - Friend in me

#Where he kiss you
Hand. He is a gentleman after all.

#Favorite TV show
Legend of the Seeker

#Cute moments
You were in castle in Wakanda. You walked by crown room. You walked inside and saw T'Challa's crown. You put it on your head and smiled. You heard someone clearing their throat. Turning around you saw T'Challa with an amused grin. You grinned innocently. He walked to you and took his crown and put it on his head. Then he took a beautiful tiara and put it on your head.
"Now we are King and Queen."

#He release he loves you
It was the first time you talked to him about politic. He needed some help with ministers and you helped him. He was immediately in love.

#His favorite color on you
Lilac

#First fight
It was about him spending so much time with Natasha. You weren't the jealous type but it did bug you. He reassured you with a kiss.

#Celebrites
Yours - Tyler Posey
His - Helena Bonham Carter

#You wear something of his
His crown

#How he makes you blush
When he tell you are his one and only

#You use 40's slang
You were getting ready for your date with T'Challa. He was tying his tie and you were looking for shoes.
"Han Solo, do you know where are my stompers (shoes)?"
"What?"
"Shoes, sweetie, shoes."
"Oh, they are in a living room. You know, Steve have to stop teaching you all this stuff. Half the time I don't know what do you say."
"Sure thing, honey."

#One Direction song
Temporary fix

#Favorite book
Gone with the wind

#Silent treatment
He forgot to buy you ice cream. You were pregnant and craving for ice cream. He forgot and you didn't want to talk to him until he bought you ice cream.

#Your birthday present

#Favorite movie
Indiana Jones

#Favorite outfit