LGBTQ+.....My Story

By KayVee - KaVeerrrSantonio

~

Okay so, first off, I'm gay. 😋 I figured this out when I was 17...but I fell in love with a boy at 14.

This is How It all started...

So I was about 8 when my step dad (Who I later found out was my biological father) started molesting my brother and I. (Yeah that happened.) He was basically always telling us that it was "Love"...making us believe that crap. 😂😂😂.

Anywho, I was always kinda conflicted because I started to look at boys differently after that but I hid it and always had a girlfriend. My brother was already out tho...

Then I met my best friend Zane. 😋 Soon after we met, I eventually fell in lurrrvvv with him and stuff. I kinda found myself in him and started to not care what anyone else thought because he kept telling me not to. Lol. I love him for that.

But, mid ways through life, I started having feelings for girls when he left. (Read my story "Reunification". Its a tell-all.) So, I fell in love with a girl named Angelique... But still looked at boys differently.

Now that I'm older, I can really honestly say that i'm glad I had that experience with him because I found myself.

My family didn't really accept it...the man I thought was my dad didn't either. But, at this point, Ion care. Lol.

But sadly, Zane and I aren't together anymore, but I thank him lots for helping me. He healed a lot of open wounds.

So that was a short and sweet overview. Now, I'm happily gay and I currently have a boyfriend. And in case you're wondering.... I'm masculine. 😂 People ask that a lot so boom. I'm just bubbly and goofy....but...morbid and weird at the same time. Lol.

So... K bye. 😋