(9) Great

Some people would think that it's normal for me to see my books with #___ in humor in it, but nahhh, I still squeal and feel giddy and happy!

Currently, this book is #875 in humor! -THANK YOU GUYS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

-I bet some of you would be like, "Ersh, that's so far from being on to."

But I'm happy and giddy and squealing right now not because it's in the top 1,000 -I mean, yeah, I'm happy and all -but I'm squealing and feeling giddy because it just shows that THERE ARE ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS WHO READS AND LIKES MY BOOKS! -Some of you actually say that you love it, so thank you.

Thank you for the votes, comments, supports, and love.

Arigato. Salamat. Thank you.

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"So you are saying that the tooth fairy is going to visit me?!" A little girl asked Charlie. Her blonde hair was put into pigtails and she was wearing two pink ribbons on each of the tails. She was grinning so widely, so happy, that she showed off her teeth with a missing tooth.

She's not from my daycare, that's for sure.

"YUP!" Charlie beamed happily as he wiggles, yes wiggles, his butt. "And I bet that she's going to leave a gift!"

"A gift??" She gasped, "Is the tooth fairy Santa Clause?!"

If tooth fairy is a girl, why the heck would she be Santa Clause? -Oh I don't know, she's probably cosplaying. That would be so cool.

"No, but she is actually a close friend of Santa Clause" He gasped amusingly, "Just like how I am close with Santa Clause!"

"You're a fairy?!" Her eyes widened with amusement written all over her face.

"Yup."

"But you're a boy..." She suddenly frowned, "In a dress."

Right.

"Who said boys' can't wear one?" He asked, laughing awkwardly.

Her answer made me gape at the young lady. "Society."

Right.

"Well, that's society." He wiggled his butt, "In this amazing and magical place, there's no racism, sexism, and any other -ism!"

Her eyes sparkled, "That is amazing!"

"It is!"

"Jemma?" An older woman called out, carrying a lot of paper bags on her hands and care keys hanging on her fingers.

"Bye-bye Mr. Fairy! My mommy's looking for me!"

"Let your spirit fly!" He grabbed a fistful of glitter and sparkled it above her, "Goodbye!"

"Yaaaay!" She cheered, smiling so widely, and started jumping around, "I'm going to see Peter Pan!"

"Jemma, let's go." Her mom unlocked their car.

"B-bye!" Jemma grinned, before running towards their car while shouting, "Mommy! I want to go to that amazing and magical place!"

"Whatever you say hunny-" And the car door was slammed close.

I think Charlie just got his first customer.

"Good job!" I grinned, coming out of my shop and walk beside him. "You're doing great!"

He smirked, "It's me after all."

I chuckled, before looking at him with a serious expression. "Are you sure that you want to wear that here?"

And here means -> Outside the shop, in front of the shop and across the Denovan Mall. -which is one of the most famous malls by the way.

"It's not like I have a choice." He rubbed his neck, "But hey, it's fun!"

"Whatever you say, Charlie, whatever you say." I chuckled, walking back inside my shop.

"Hey, Vanch!"

I turn around and faced him, "What?"

"Thank you." And with that, he gave me the million-dollar smile I love so much.

"No probs." I smiled back, before heading back inside. No problem.

I was about to enter my office when I saw a random bag sitting on the floor.

It probably belongs to one of the children, damn!

I picked it up using the handle. "Oh come on guys, I told you not to leave your-" And it fell. Apparently, it was open and all its contents fell. Great.

Sighing loudly, I bent down and started putting the things back in the bag.

One particular stuff stopped me though. I froze and picked it up.

Oh my gosh.