Pretty Please ➡ Bucky

(A/N) I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS AGH I'M SO SORRY

"(Y/n)?"

"No, Bucky, I don't care how many times you whine. I am not reading fan fiction with you, especially not fanfic of the team."

"But why?" Buck pouted, jutting his bottom lip forwards and crossing his arms.

You turned slowly, hands covered in soap suds and eyes shut as you inhaled deeply, remembering some of the things you'd read and shuddering.

"What is seen can never be unseen, Bucky, and believe me, some of those fics could probably rival 50 Shades based on pure smut content alone."

Bucky crossed the room to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and peppering your neck with kisses, before speaking lowly into your ear.

"Come on, sweetheart, just this once."

That voice. It worked every time.
Asshole.

"If I even see a fanfic of Tony's, I am through. Got that, soldier?"

"Yes ma'am. C'mon, we've got fan fiction to read!"

Two hours later, you were warily pushing your phone away with wide eyes, Bucky protectively wrapping his arms around you. You took a shaky breath before speaking.

"In the words of twenty øne piløts, I wish we could turn back time to the good old days of my innocence."

"Does Thor have any holy water? Being a god and all... I'm going to go ask because I need to cleanse my eyes." Bucky muttered, pushing off the couch and hunting down the  future king of Asgard.

*super short because supposed to be revising for my  Religion and Ethics GCSEs*