Chapter 10

Emilie attacked first, her moves were well thought out, but I was able to dodge them. As she went to punch me, I quickly grabbed her fist and broke her wirst. I didn't feel any guilt when she screamed in pain, that's what she gets for trying to rip out my hair.

I quickly pinned her down, making sure I put extra pressure on her wrist. However, she didn't submit, she was able to get me off.

She grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the ground, grinning when I winced.

"I fucked Cain last night, it was great." She sneered.

My eyes widened, before she could move, I clawed her stomach. She quickly jumped away from me, staring at the blood soaking her tank top.

I clenched my jaw, forcing the tears to go away. I wanted to believe she was lying, but I knew he had sex with her. Why else would I feel the pain?

I didn't hesitate to shift and pin her down, baring my teeth at her. She kicked me and punched me, but it was no use. When she shifted, she still couldn't get me off.

She submitted, but I didn't care. My wolf didn't care. I went to break her neck when Cain suddenly yelled at me.

I growled as I felt the alpha's command wash over me. I reluctantly got off and backed away. She shifted back, quickly getting dressed and allowing her friends to help her to the infirmary.

I shifted back, thanking Hayley as she handed me clothes. I clenched my jaw as I stared at the ground.

"What the hell was that?" Cain mind-linked me.

I swallowed, "I hate you. You're a disgusting man. If I can even call you that."

I could feel his shock and pain, but I didn't care. I stepped back into the circle and faced my next opponent.

It only took me twenty minutes to take him down, thanks to my anger. When Cain's father stepped into the circle, I didn't say anything.

"Begin." Cain said, his voice quiet.

His father immediately attacked me, he grabbed me by my ankle and slammed me into a tree. I didn't get a chance to land on the ground before he was pinning me down and punching me.

I spit out blood before clawing his face, smirking when I got his eye. He hissed in pain and applied pressure to the one eye. I took that as my chance to punch him in the throat.

He choked and grabbed his throat, but I didn't allow him to recover. I was already on him, punching him in the face, imagining him as Cain.

His father suddenly got up and kicked me in the stomach. My wolf suddenly became furious, I tried keeping her controlled, but she was able to take over.

I was blinded by her rage, we clawed, kicked, punched, and beat his father. I was surprised when he was still able to fight as if nothing happened. He was a bit slower, but nothing else changed.

He was covered in his own blood, it didn't bother him though. His eyes were dark with rage as he clawed my chest. I tried fighting him off, but I started to feel sick.

When he clawed at my throat was when Cain shifted and attacked him. My eyes widened as he tore through his father's flesh.

His father was able to get control by biting his injured leg. Cain let out a loud yelp, but didn't let his father pin him down.

He twisted himself out of his father's grip and grabbed him by the neck. His father growled, but Cain ignored him. He quickly threw his father against the packhouse, watching as his father landed on the cement.

When his father ran back and grabbed Cain by the throat, I shifted and grabbed his father by the leg. I bit him as hard as I could, satisfied when his bone snapped.

I shoved him off of a bleeding Cain and took a protective stance over my mate. Even though I wanted to kill him along with his father.

His father looked at me, he suddenly barked and nodded. I covered my face when he shifted back.

"I'm dressed."

I looked back at him to see him sitting on the ground in shorts. I eyed him with annoyance before focusing on Cain.

He looked at me with confusion, "Why do you hate me?"

"You cheated on me."

"What? No I didn't."

"Yes, you did. With Emilie. I felt it."

"If you count me vomiting and her needing to pick me sorry ass up, then I guess I did. I'm sorry."

"Wait...you two didn't have sex?"

"What the hell? How the fuck am I supposed to have sex? I can't do shit with this leg, which is even worse now. And don't even mention her doing all the work, remember, we tried that? I told you to stop because my leg was killing me."

I gulped, "Right."

"Plus, I don't want her hundred year old ass. That's gross. She helped raise me for crying out loud!"

"But I felt the pain..."

"I forgot to block the bond, you fucking tampon. I have the stomach flu!"

"Oh..."

"Glad you have so much faith in me." He growled sarcastically.

I narrowed my eyes, "I'm not the one who made out with a girl in my office."

I got up and got dressed as I shifted back. I didn't bother to help him as I walked into the packhouse.