♤ Chapter 1 ♤

[In this story the characters are older and the show Henry Danger is a Yound Adult  show for mature audiences or for audiences accompanied by an adult]

Enjoy!

Riele's POV-

I've been waiting half an hour for Jace to show up. Out here in the mid July heat, sweat droplets trickle down my back and causing the cotton material of my bra stick to my skin. Jace explained that he would meet me at the Pink Berry frozen yogurt shop I was standing outside of.

I haven't seen him 3 weeks since I went back to Toronto. Hiatus for Henry Danger was over, and we'd soon be going back to work together. It was our special tradition to complain to each other about what a shitty 3 weeks it's been being out of work over XL cups of Mango papaya and Coco Captain Crunch.

"What the fuck, Jace...?"

I mumbled, glancing at my phone to examine the time. 4:31 PM. I've waited exactly 31 minutes over the original time we'd set to meet. Shoving my phone into my pocket, I began walking back to my car.

. New Message .

Ella 💖 : Hey bitch hey!

Me: When has that ever been our thing?

Ella 💖 : A bunch of us are going to the Sunset fair on the Pier tonight, you wanna come?

Me: Sure, I'm there 😛

Ella 💖 : Great! Thomas is gonna pick everybody up 😘

Me: Kk

On my way home, I pretended that Hace had something better to do. Something he couldn't avoid. Whether it be work, or whatever. He wouldn't purposely stand me uo. Adjusting my eyes on the road ahead of me, I let the burdensome weight of my doubt slip off my shoulders.

▪▪▪

Jace's POV-

I finished filming the boyfriend does my makeup tag with Isabela at half past 5:00 O'clock. When I checked the time on my watch, my stomach dropped to the hardwood floor.

"Shit,"

I muttered, patting my pockets down for my car keys.

"Babe, I have go I'll call you later, k?"

Turning to Isabela, I brushed my lips against hers and skipped over to the front door.

"Jace! Wait a second, where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I've gotta go, I was supposed to meet Riele over an hour ago."

I mumbled. My thumbs flew across the keyboard of my phone as I typed out an excuse. I imagined her lips curling slightly, her dark brown eyes smoldering and her thin arms crossed over her chest immobily.

Me: On my way, don't leave. I'll be there in like 5 or 10 minutes.

"We still have to edit the video, and you know how much I hate editing. I need your help."

Isabela plastered herself against the front door as her lips puckered into a pout.

"You can do that without me, I'll be back later I promise."

I put my hand on the knob, but she pushed it away.

"Isabela-"

"Riele will understand if you tell her you're with me right now."

Isabela said, raising her eyebrows, almost as if she was daring me to say something.

"Isa, before you called me over here to do this I had plans with Riele, and I stood her up.